Chapter 13

Hearts break

I dropped my phone. People want me! They want me!

" Hey Y/N you ok." Aidan picked up my phone and handed it to me.

" Yea I'm ok. Thanks." I grabbed my phone and speed walked away to my trailer. My phone rung and I answered it.

" Hey babe."
" Lucas you can't call me that."
" But I love you."
" Lucas, are you drunk!"
" I only had nine shots. But you hurt me."
" I hurt you!"
" Yea you threw away my ring. How could you         be so selfish. It cost me a lot of money."
" Lucas your clearly drunk and I need you to sober up."
" Maybe I can be your first time."
" Lucas!" I calmed myself down. " Please get sober. For me."
" I want you to date me."
" You had your chance."

By this time I had tears down my face. I didn't mean to hurt him. But I had to stand my ground.

" Lucas if you don't sober up right now..... you will never and I mean never get a chance with me."

I waited a couple of seconds. That couldn't have hurt him. " Lucas, LUCAS." Then I heard kissing. He is kissing another girl. I checked where he was at on Life 360 at a bar not far from here. I called an Uber to bring me there.
                                      ***

l walked into the bar to see Lucas at the bar kissing some girl. I walked over and slapped the back of his head.

" Y/N! Hey baby! I knew I could make you jealous."
" Your a worthless piece of shit! You deserve nothing! You give me a ring then you go off to a bar and kiss some girl!"
" I love you."
" No you don't!" 

I started to walk out of the bar but Lucas grabbed you and pushed you to a wall.

" You look great baby." He smiled
" You smell like alcohol! Get off me."
" Your safe with me."

He kissed my neck but I pushed him away.

" Get the hell off of me."
" I need you."
" No you don't!"

I heard someone come up. " Get off of her!"
Then I heard a punch and someone fall to the floor. I opened my eyes and saw Lucas on the floor.

" Are you ok."
" Yea. I just want out of here."

I didn't stop looking at the floor but I walked out to see Evie outside worried.

" Thank you so much Babe and Tom." Evie ran over and hugged me.

" Damn that hurt my hand."
" Grow up Chris!" Evie laughed.
" How did you find me?" I asked
" Aidan saw you pass the hotel you were staying at and saw you take a turn to the bar. He was worried."

I smiled then got into the car. Once we got to the hotel I saw Aidan on the street worried. I got out of the car and hugged Aidan.

" You were worried. So cute." I smiled then kissed him.

We walked back into his hotel room.

" I smell like alcohol."
" you can go shower if you want. I will give you some of my clothes to wear."
" Thank you."

After my shower I walked out and saw the clothes he gave me. They were very comfy and soft. He was waiting for me outside so that I can change.

"You can come in now."

He walked back in and smiled. " I will return these to you tomorrow if that's ok." I smiled

" Keep them. They look better on you."

I laughed then sat on his bed. His computer was open to his newest video. I grabbed his hand and pulled him to his bed.

" let's watch it." I hit play. It showed the cast being funny between takes. Then it jumped to my video of me in the hospital I was saying weird things and talking about my surgery. I had totally forgotten about that. I placed the camera down.

" I stoped it at that point. You don't think he put the kiss in right..."

Aidan looked nervous and u hit play. Sure enough there was our kiss.

" The camera was still on my fans just saw that!"

I scrolled through comments saying that we were dating and that they were keeping it a secret. I was mortified.