"been busy." wiz shrugged.

"mhm, you know where to go." yvette said and used her finger to point to the back.

"yes ma'am, i'll see you on my way out." wiz walked to the other part of the salon and the ladies lusted over his appearance.

troy was focused on her clients hair, she hadn't even noticed he had walked in.

"i think somebody's here for you." miss. zee tapped troy making her look up, wiz was sitting in the empty chair next to her.

"excuse me for a minute." troy mumbled to her client who nodded.

troy took wiz to the break room, "whatchu doin here?"

"i came ta see you, why else would i be hea?" wiz mocked her.

"mhm what happen cause somethin don't feel right." troy scanned the boy.

"long story short dasha hit me up, we met up, and that was that. i told ha we could make an agreement wit lijah but that's it." wiz explained and troy looked at him so she could tell if he was lying or not.

"i believe you, but we gotta talk later cause i'm still on the clock." troy said trying to cut the conversation short.

"i ain't got no where else ta be, come on." wiz wrapped his arm around the girl and they walked out making every turn their attention back to something else.

"ya'll is nosey." troy said laughing.
- - -

wiz stayed with troy until three and then he headed to the daycare so he could pick up elijah.

when they got home wiz noticed everybody's car in his driveway, "these niggas literally have they own home."

"uncle here?" elijah asked looking up at his dad.

"you see his car." was all wiz said before letting elijah walk ahead of him.

"da you mean." elijah said while taking off his shoes, "how?"

"cause i ask question and you be mean." the little boy shrugged.

"take this food before i throw it away." wiz said and elijah grabbed his bag.

"see? mean." he shook his head and walked to the kitchen.

"imma wring his damn neck." wiz muttered to himself and walked to the game room knowing that where everybody was.

"sup bitch." tootie smiled as she greeted him.

"imma get my fuckin locks changed." wiz told them and sat down grabbing the controller off the desk.

"nigga we criminals, changin locks don't mean shit." mally said shaking his head.

"dat part." a.k cosigned and the two did the gang handshake.

"can't stand niggas." wiz said.

mally frowned, "sorry massa."

"i-" nana said before she covered her mouth.

"i've heard it all." pookie said while laughing.

"it wasn't even that funny but the way he said it," ace said and started laughing.

"fuckin idiots man."
- - -

it was almost nine pm and troy just got off, she originally got off at seven but stayed behind to help janet, the owner clean up the shop and they talked for awhile before she left.

she connected her phone to her favorite speaker and summer walker's, girls need love played.

troy drew some bath water and poured in her favorite epsom salts and bubble bath mixture and allowed the tub to fill up.

she stripped from her day clothes after she tied up her hair and leaned back allowing the water to soothe her muscles.

she scrolled through her social media pages and sang softly to the music.

her mind was kind of in a tight space, she thought about her relationship and the possible changes that could occur.

her negative thoughts out weighted the bad.

what if he cheats?

what if he still loves her?

what if our relationship fails?

does he really want to be with me?

could she break us up?

would he allow it?
- - -

authors note📌
okay but like um i love ya'll🧍🏾‍♀️cause why was butterfly effect in a tiktok under "wattpad recommendations" and speak was in a recommendation book!? chileeee i didn't expect for ya'll to actually like my writing when i first started off but i guess that went left in a good way, so i appreciate ya'll a lot💕.