Prepping For The School Festival Is The Funnest Part

Start from the beginning

"Isn't that a different genre?" Uraraka asked.

[Name] looked at Mineta, seeing the boy hold the microphone to his mouth and he starts to scream into it. She's curious on who possibly told him that he could sing. He isn't even singing, he's just screaming into the microphone. [Name] shook her head and Aoyama didn't use the microphone at all. He's singing in a Falsetto, though.

"I'm with Ochaco!" Hagakure said, placing her hand on [Name]'s shoulder and Jirou's shoulder. "I think it should be you two!" Behind her, Midoriya and Uraraka nod their heads. "We heard [Name] sing when she came back from the hospital and when you were teaching us in your room, Jirou, your singing was super cool, too!"

"Hey, don't make this harder by making people expect--"

[Name] smiles at the girl, "Jirou, just give it a try." She grabs the microphone and holds it out to Jirou. "If you don't want to then we won't force you. Although, I'll be lonely with just singing by myself."

"You're just gonna disregard the shouts of our souls?" Mineta remarked, scowling at the girls. "Just how good is she, huh? Huh?"

Kirishima smiles. "I wanna hear your singing, Jirou! Sing something for us!"

[Name] walks away from Jirou, standing beside Kaminari as she smiles at the girl. Jirou holds the microphone with both hands, her eyes closed and a slight blush on her cheeks. She opened her eyes as she let out a breath and she started to sing, singing in English and [Name] had no idea what the girl is saying, but she can tell her voice is really pretty.

Everyone was shocked, but all the girls have heard Jirou sing before. It's like feeling warmth hit your face that radiates from the sun and warms up your body. [Name] smiled to herself, knowing she could help sing the backup vocals for Jirou and she doesn't mind, but she also finds Jirou's voice to be really beautiful. Once Jirou is done, she opened her eyes and looked around. The students erupt into cheer except for Todoroki, Bakugou, and Tokoyami. Kirishima, Aoyama, and Mineta are on the floor after getting hit in the face with talent.

"My ears are so happy!"

"What a husky, sexy voice!"

"Right? Right?"

"All right!" Iida announced, raising his arm. "It's unanimous, then!"

Jirou still has a blush on her cheeks. "Then, let's leave that aside... So, we still need guitars! I want two!"

Kaminari raised his hand. "Yay! I wanna do it! It's so cool to be able to play an instrument!"

"Lemme!" Mineta voiced.

Kirishima sulked. "I feel like I'd cut the strings."

"It's not "I wanna do it"! Are you gonna kill it?" Bakugou asked, narrowing his eyes at the two who volunteered.

"Yeah, yeah, I totally will!" Kaminari voiced, an excited smile on his lips. Jirou hands the guitar to Kaminari and he hits the strings with the guitar piece. "The guitar is the star of the band!"

Jirou gave the purple guitar to Mineta and [Name] wanted to laugh at the sight. Mineta's arms are too small and he can't reach the strings with his fingers. Mineta placed the guitar on the ground, tears in his eyes as he turns away from the instrument. "Because of my character design, my hands won't reach!"

"I want to dance!" Sato said, speaking to Sero and Ojiro.

Ojiro points to himself. "Me, too! I can move pretty well with my tail."

"I want to work on effects with my Tape!" Sero said.

[Name] didn't notice Tokoyami pick up the purple guitar and he started to play it. [Name]'s mouth dropped, not expecting Tokoyami to start playing it and he now had everyone's attention. [Name] smiled, seeing that the band will be of Bakugou, Yaoyorozu, [Name], Jirou, Kaminari, and now Tokoyami who can play the guitar pretty damn good.

"What a heartrending sound!" Kirishima commented.

"You can play? Why didn't you say anything?" Shoji asked.

Tokoyami stopped playing, holding the instrument in his hands. "I quit once at the F chord."

"The F chord is where many beginners have a hard time when learning to play guitar!"

"Mineta, if you are giving up the guitar, then I will strum for you, as well," Tokoyami said to the sulking, short boy.

"Do what you want, damn it," Minea mumbled quietly. "This is stupid. Stupid. Let's get this stupid festival over with. I hope you all break a nail!"

"Mineta!" Ashido shouted, appearing behind Mineta. "If I make a harem part for you in the dance, will you do it?"

Mineta stopped sulking with tears in his eyes. "I will. The school festival can't come any sooner!"

After 1 AM

"All right! Everyone's roles have been decided!" Iida shouted, looking like he's lacking sleep. "The band team.." He gestured over to the band team ([Name] singing, Jirou playing the guitar and singing, Kaminari and Tokoyami playing the guitar, Bakugou on the drums, and Yaoyorozu playing the piano). "The effects team...." He gestured to the effects team (Kirishima, Sero, Todoroki, Koda, and Aoyama). "The dance team...." He gestures to the dance team ([Name], Midoriya, Iida, Ashido, Uraraka, Mineta, Asui, Aoyama, Sato, Ojiro, Shoji, and Hagakure). "Everyone, we'll be busy starting tomorrow!"

"Yeah!"