"It's not going to last very long, but I wanted to make Jin's job a little easier."

        "What did you—" Eden's throat was still dry, despite the pain being subdued. She coughed a bit, trying to warm up her throat so she could speak. "What did you do?"

         "I used my powers. Even though the basis of the clan powers are the same, everyone uses them in their own way. Mine deals with, and this is gonna sound gross, but it deals with body fluids."

         At Eden's grimace, Jimin chuckled. "The kiss was more direct than me just secreting my powers out of my sweat glands. You should feel better for a little bit. When Jin comes, our combined powers should keep you from being as sick as you were."

         She noticed his eyes looked tired and sunken in. "Are you okay?"

          "I'm alright." He sighed. "I'm just.. worried."

          "About Yoongi?"

          He nodded. "And you."

          Eden was surprised. "Me?"

          "Yeah. What if we don't find Yoongi in time and he— and something happens? Then you'd have the same fate, and that's not fair to you. It would hurt so much to lose both of you back to back like that."

         Eden blinked. She knew Jin said that as Yoongi's soultie she was now family, but to hear that they were genuinely worried for her life was different. She licked her dry lips as she thought of what words could comfort Jimin, but she came up short. The redhead in front of her ran his hands through his hair and took a deep breath, kissing his teeth in the process.

         "If we weren't here," he mumbled. "We'd be so much more powerful.

          "But we're safe."

          The two turned to see Jin in the doorway, clad in a similar outfit to Jimin's with sweats replacing basketball shorts. He held a tray in his hands that rattled with teacups.

         Jimin scratched his neck. "Yeah. We're safe, but..."

         Jin tsk'd and put the tray down on the bed, and Eden noticed his hands were trembling slightly.

        "There's no buts," The oldest said sharply. "We're safe here. That's why we need to find Yoongi. He's absolutely stupid for running, who knows what's out there waiting for him?"

         "How are we so sure he ran?" Jimin's voice raised slightly in volume. It was obvious the tension of everything was weighing on everyone's shoulders heavily, and if Eden had been asleep for most of the day then that was another source of stress.

         Jimin's small hands curled into fists. "I know Yoongi's a piece of work but he wouldn't do... this. He wouldn't let Eden get this sick. That's sadistic. There's only one person who's that insane."

        Jin slammed his hand against the wall next to his head, causing Jimin and Eden to jump in their seats.

        "Don't you fucking—"

        "Everything okay here?"

        Hoseok's head of fluffy brown hair poked into the room. His eyes were intense, a complete contrast to the softness in his voice. They bounced between Jimin and Jin before settling on Eden's, the fear in her eyes reflecting brightly even in the dimness of the room.

        "You're up," he smiled softly. "You okay?"

         "Physically or emotionally?"