Chapter 1

Beautiful people by Ed Sheeran filled the air as the twins drove their jeep to Luke's diner for breakfast. The diner was owned by their uncle and were their usual breakfast spot. Alex parked the car and they jumped out.

Aj had her dark brown hair in a high ponytail, denim shorts and a white T-shirt tucked in in the front of her shorts. She was wearing her black bikini underneath. Alex was wearing a grey T-shirt with black swim trunks and his dark hair were just a mess. As they walked next to each other, they were almost the same height. Alex only 3 inches taller than Aj. 

They met Mr. Martin at the door, another regular customer. Aj held the door for him.
"Good morning Mr. M." The twins said simultaneously as Mr. Martin entered the door. 

"Good morning kids. Nice to see you here." He smiled, walking to his regular booth. They smiled at his comment, the same he made every morning. 

Aj and Alex proceeded to the counter and were greeted by Tracy.
"Good morning guys." She smiled at them. Tracy had been working at the diner since it opened 10 years ago and had seen the twins grow up. She was almost like a big sister to them. 

"Good morning T." Aj smiled. Alex nodded and gave a smile as well. They sat at the counter as they always did.

The diner was right out of a movie. Their uncle always said that it was where he got his inspiration from. Entrance in the middle, booths down both sides and two round booths at one end. At the other end, the counter made a turn and opened for the staff to come and go. The door to the kitchen and office was also there. The wall behind the bar was open, so you could see out into the kitchen. There were always customers, filling the place with life. A smell of freshly cooked food and soft playing music in the background. 

Before Tracy could ask them about their orders, Tony noticed them.
"Yo, isn't that my favorite customers?!" He laughed. Tony was loud, but in a good way. He was Tracy's husband and had been there from the start like her. If Tracy was the older sister, Tony was like a big brother. Always making jokes and helping them with everything they needed. He looked like a gang member but was the softest guy ever. 

"Good morning uncle T." Alex said with a laugh.
"Blueberries or chocolate chips today?" He asked. They always had pancakes, the only question was if it was blueberry or chocolate chip pancakes. 

"Blueberries." Aj said, while Alex wanted chocolate chip. "And for you Mr. M?" Tony asked loudly for Mr. Martin to hear him. "I'll take blueberry pancakes like Aj, please." He responded loudly for Tony to hear him too. Their interaction didn't go unnoticed by the other customers. Most of them regulars' and used to it. The round table at the end, however, wasn't regulars and not use to the scene. 

In the mix of the interaction, Tracy had made her way to the table.
"Good morning girls. Have you decided what you would like for breakfast?" She asked them. The table surrounded by five hungry girls. They had landed on Hawaii late last night and had went straight to bed after arriving at their hotel. 

"I think we would all like the pancakes. Three with chocolate chips and two with blueberries, please." A girl said. She had a red stripe in her hair.
"Good choice girls. As you properly heard, they are popular here." Tracy smiled. They all nodded. "And for drinks?"

"Five iced teas, please." The same girl said. Tracy wrote their orders down and took their menus. "Great! We will get that ready for you. If you need anything just let me know." Tracy said and left to the bar. 

"Tony, five more pancake orders. Three chocolate and two blueberries." She said while starting on their drinks. "Coming right up! Three orders up T." Tony sounded from the kitchen.