"But... I'm here... And she ran away from you again."

I see the flash of anger, and I look away. I need him to focus his anger back to her... I don't stand a chance if he doesn't.

"So, that's it? She pretends to be dead, and since you discover her here, she gets a pass? She never changed a diaper... Kissed a skinned knee... Stayed up all night with a sick child... And suddenly I'm nothing... That's fucking great Jungkook!"

He looks away not being able to meet my angry eyes.

"I stayed! I held you when you wept for her... I stood by you when your parents were pressuring you to marry that Lee Seo-yeon... I raised your daughter as my own, so you could escape how much she started to look like your dead love... I created a perfect mother out of the woman who pretended to be dead, so Olivia could look up to her... Why?"

I see his jaw grinding and his tongue poking his cheek... He's pissed.

"Why what Aera?"

"Why are you so willing to throw away the chance we could have, to run back to this woman who keeps leaving you? Why would you bring her into Olivia's life, after she's proven that she won't stay? I don't understand!! How do I ever compare to the perfect Sophia?"

He looks back at me, and I let my tears fall. I have always been able to cry on demand. It serves well, and I can feel I'm winning him over now. He comes forward to wrap his arms around me. I can't be weak, so I push him away.

"I don't want a fucking hug Jungkook! I want a husband!!

"Aera... We... Fuck Aera! You're trying to change the rules..."

"You're right! But I deserve a chance. You know I'm right Jungkook! I stayed... I stayed while your precious Sophia ran away. Can't you just try?"

"Listen to me Aera. I will not fall in love with you. If I haven't by now, you should accept it will never happen. My heart literally beats for her... I knew she was there before I actually knew it was her. I could feel it. My whole being reacts to her. I know this is not what you want to hear, but I think it's best we end our contract."

"No... I want a real shot... If you give me one, and I mean really give me one... and it doesn't work, I'll agree to end it. But I know I can make you happy. I won't leave. And Olivia will feel safe and happy."

I watch as he looks me in the eye, and I almost feel bad. He looks lost and confused... And sad...

"Aera... Look what happened earlier... You were sucking me off, and I moaned her name. That is going to happen over and over again. You can live with that? The times I went out to get laid these past years, it happened every time. I literally can't get off without picturing her in my head... How am I supposed to give you a real chance, when that's what's going to happen?"

"Fucking figure it out Jungkook. I won't sign a divorce without it. 6 months... You give me 6 months of a real relationship, and if you're still unhappy without her, I'll let go. I don't think it's too much to ask... After all I gave you 6 years."

"Fine. 6 months Aera... But only when I get back from this trip... Go home Aera. I'll be there in a couple weeks."

YES!!! This is perfect... I'll make him forget his Sophia... He'll be moaning my name soon enough.

"Alright... I'll leave in the morning. Let's go to bed Jungkook. We can consummate or new agreement."

"No. I'm going to get a drink and make a couple work calls."

I watch as he grabs his jeans and a hoodie and goes to shower. I sit on the bed frustrated that he just rejected me. I know I'm cute... Guys hit on me all the time... So why can't my own husband look at me like that? No matter... I'll make him mine... He won't leave me at the end of 6 months. I'm deep in my thoughts when he comes out of the bathroom, looking fresh, and wearing cologne.