(A/n: I tried my best. Yes, I know it looks terrible.)

Jeongguk saw his son spacing out. "Are you okay buddy?" Jeongguk asked.

"no," Jeonghyun said.

"ah ah ha ve sam dang to sa."

(I have something to say,)

"Oh okay, say it," Jeongguk said

"Ya ya li sta nana? ya-ya da?)

(You listening? you-you there?)

"Yes, I'm listening," Jeongguk said.

"ah-ah di at, ah di at"

(I-I did it, I did it)

"Did what?"

"ah -ah hu-art da da cta, ah di at."

(I hurt the doctor, I did it.)

"Oh so it was you?" Jeongguk asked.

"yes, RI da down!"

(Yes, Write that down!)

"Write what down?" Jeongguk asked.

"Ah di all dat dada!"

(I did all that, dada.)

"Okay that's good that you told me the truth but that's not going to help you avoid the sippy cups. You knew this day was coming, it's sippy cup time." Jeongguk said as he places a munchkin sippy cup 360 degrees on Jeonghyun's Highchair table.

"hay at"

(Hate it)

"Don't say that, this is what we all got to learn. grab your sippy cup." Jeongguk instructed.

Jeonghyun somehow had a comb in his hand. "Why do you have a comb?" 

" ya nee at"

(You need it.)

"Haha you got jokes, now grab the sippy cup so we can get started, "Jeongguk instructed.

"Ah wright!" 

(Alright)

"I got you the ones with the handles obviously, you can grab hold 1 handle or 2," Jeongguk said.

Jeonghyun picked up the sippy cup holding both of the handles. "Good, now what you are going to do now is bring the cup near your mouth, tilt your head back, and drink it," Jeongguk instructed his son.

Jeonghyun just stared at him instead of drinking out of the sippy cup. "Okay, I'll demonstrate it," Jeongguk said as he brings the cup near his lips, tilts his head back, and drink the water. Jeonghyun was watching his father with no interest. "now you try," Jeongguk said.