◖ True Love For Life ◗ S.R

Start from the beginning

"And why should I switch with you?"

"The thing you were looking for is here, dumbass."

"Huh?!"

Yuuji gasped in shock the moment Sukuna revealed his thoughts. The vessel and the curse now had their eyes on none other than you, who had been silenced the entire time.

"She is there, in that chick's body."

"(L/n)...!!"

The curse's host stepped forward to assist you, but a gust of strong wind pushed him back. Sukuna, within his domain, widened his eyes in shock when the mist cleared. Giving him a clearer view of the girl standing before them.

'This cursed spirit... It can't be...'

"Sukuna, I'm switching with you now! You better stop whatever is possessing her fast!"

It was Sukuna's turn to take over the body. Black tattoo covered the skin, eyes glowing red. But he didn't resort to violence like he usually did everytime he switched with his host. Instead, he stood on his spot frozen in heavy silence.

"(Y/d/n)....?"

That name slipped away from his mouth. You didn't answer, eyelids still shut tightly. Bat-like (f/c) wings spread on your back and a (f/c) tail swayed left to right. You eventually opened your eyes again, exposing a pair of glowing (e/c) irises.

The cursed spirit in your body mustered a small smile before the tail and wings disappeared without warning. You passed out and Sukuna immediately caught your unconscious figure in his arms.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Back at Jujutsu Tech...

"So the cursed spirit we were looking for all this time was in (L/n)?" Nobara asked the two boys and her teacher. Satoru nodded his head while looking at each of his students.

"This mission started not long after (Y/n) was enrolled into Jujutsu Tech... This is no coincidence." Satoru ran his hand through his silky lock. "Well, this mean the mission is accomplished! Good job, first-years! You all don't have to worry about (Y/n). Leave her to me. Her case is no different than Yuuji's."

The teeangers replied with small nods before their attention shifted to their other friend. Laying in a bed , sleeping soundly. Yuuji gazed at your face concernly, hoping you to be fine once you regain conciousness.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Meanwhile,
In Sukuna's Innate Domain...

Sukuna's arms dropped to either side of his body as a figure made their way toward him. You appeared out of the dark shadow, smiling sadly at the strongest curse existed.

"...(Y/d/m)..."

"Hey, Sukuna..."

Your tail perked up as tears flooded your eyes. The happiness you felt right now couldn't be described by anything in this world.

A thousand years you were separated from him.

Your true love for life, your dearest soulmate.

Without wasting any more moment, Sukuna embraced your trembling figure in his arms. He was also shaking in disbelief. Too flabbergasted by your unannounced appearance.

The only woman he had always loved in this world, the one who was willing to sacrifice her life for him... The very woman was in his arms now. You returned the embrace, burying your face in his chest.

"I missed you so much, love."

"I missed you everyday."

Sukuna untangled himself from you. He slithered his arm around your waist before pulling you into a passionate kiss. You gladly accepted his invitation, linking your arms around his neck.

"How come- How come you were in that girl's body? I thought...you died."

Sukuna asked curiously as soon as you two were done kissing. You scratched your cheek sheepishly, explaining the truth to him,

"My soul remained in the locket you gave to me. That girl found it and I decided to form a pact with her. She let me use her as a vessel. I had been in her since she was 12. She is like a daughter to me, you know."

You cupped Sukuna's tattooed cheeks, brushing your finger on his smooth skin. Your smile never wore off your luscious lips.

"Sukuna...at last, we can be together again."

"Yeah... And this time, I promise to protect you with my soul. I won't let you leave me again, (Y/d/m)."

Sukuna pulled you into a tight hug, kissing your head lovingly.

He swore he would never let you die alone again and make you happy until the very end of the world.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Request by decaying_soul and Mins000

You two's requests seemed similar so I decided to compress your request into one.

I wonder if it turns out okay or not? But I still hope you enjoy this!