"You don't understand.The demons killed my parents.They killed their happiness together just because my father was a mortal human being who was in love with a demon.The day when both of them sentenced to death,they left my sister at the orphanage while they left me on the street,but fortunately, Sakura found me as a baby and since then,she took care of me.That's why I am currently working with her.I want to pay her back for taking care of me for so many years."

Minju...I still don't know why they left her on the street when she was a baby but Sakura took care of her and I can't convince her to be on our side. "Are you seriously going to have me being sacrificed toward the girl Sakura want to revive?"I asked her.

She nodded her head and I started smilling,not in happiness but frightening.I was afraid of dying.I don't want to be a sacrifice to Sakura's lover.There are some things I want to do with Minji,like going out with her,eating together, walking in the park, like we are on a date, or even making love with her. I don't want to die yet.

I can hear Minju sighed. "It can't be helped.This world is cruel after all."She spoke softly and then the door swing open,revealing Sakura and Hyewon entering the room.I was so shocked to see their appearance,but then I can feel Minju held both of my hands together at the back quickly tie the rope tightly on me.I groaned. When I winced in pain since Minju was so rough tying me back,I noticed Sakura and Hyewon were already standing in front of me.I did not realised there was a tear on my eyes.

"Ready for next round?"Sakura asked as she smirked.Of course I shook my head no.I don'twant to die. I don't want to feel the pain again.

Then Minju grabbed a black cloth from the nearest cabinet,tying it around my mouth so that I couldn't shout or scream loudly. Minju caressed my temple. "Sorry,wish I can help you but I can't."She said before she left the room,leaving me to those two.

I looked at them as I was shocked seeing Hyewon carrying a chainsaw with her.I quickly begin to scream but the scream was not that loud since my mouth is covered by the cloth.I then feel a hand touching my forehead,carressing it.It was Sakura.She was standing behind me. "Shh,my sweetheart.Don't be afraid,this is going to be a bit pain."She whispered to me.

I was shaking my body but it was no use.I was basically stuck sitting on this chair.I close my eyes.I did not know what to do.I can't think of anything else.But all I could think is Minji.Yeah Minji.Please help me.

And then 'bang',the door swing open banging at the wall.There is an unfamiliar girl standing at the door. "Lady Sakura,there is an intruder."The girl I don't know said. That girl was so tall,but not that tall as me but she was holding a white cat in her hand.

"What does the intruder look like?"Sakura asked. "I don't know how to describe but she is short,she was wearing armor with her sword at the waist.She also has wavy hair up until her shoulder." Wait a minute,that is Gahyeon.What is she doing here?And where the others and Minj- don't tell me Minji was the one who told everything to the girls?Then that's mean they already met her....

"It is only one person?"Sakura asked. "Yes,she is fighting just outside our headquarter."

"I see,then send Yujin and Eunbi out to fight her."

"Alright my lady."The girl began to leave the room. I can't sit here and do nothing.I need to help Gahyeon but I can't move, especially when I on this stupid chair.

Sakura glared at me coldly. "Hyewon,stay here and make sure she did not escape."

"What about my fun?I want to hear her screaming in pain."Hyewon pursed her lip. "You can have fun later after we deal that one brave knight.Don't do anything funny to her while I'm gone,that's my order."When Sakura finally leave this room,I sighed in relief.I thought I going to die for sure.But if Gahyeon is here,this mean the girls are also here trying to save me. I hope they can save me quickly.