𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 7

Start from the beginning

A bird above tweets, which makes the female perk up and look at the bird with attentive ears, the Night Fury looks at the bird.

The Night Fury looks down, his ears flattening when he sees the boy sitting near the two. Hiccup wave, making the Night Fury snort and turn around next to her female, blocking his female with his wing and blocking his face with his tail.

Hiccup slowly scoots towards the Night Fury, reaching out to the tail before smoothly leaping to his feet with a cringe as the Night Fury looks at him.

The Night Fury wakes up his female gently before walking away with her from the two to find a place to rest.

Hiccup walks over to (Y/N), sitting down next to her with a sigh. She looks at him with a smile before looking forward again.

[Y/N]: Don't worry. I'm still confused with something..

[Hiccup]: With what?..

[Y/N]: Ahh..-She looks at a rock, picks it up slowly before throwing it away- If they're female and male, that means she's a Night Fury too..-The two looked in the direction of the dragons sleeping in a branch- Huh?.. a female Light Fury..

[Hiccup]: Yeah, yours is better..-Hiccup says, still looking in the direction of the dragons-

[Y/N]: The dusk..-She said, looking ahead, where the sun's rays were changing color-

[Hiccup]: Do you have to come home early?...-He asks you something nervous, since he didn't want you to leave yet- Are you going to have problems with your brother?...

[Y/N]: I do not think so. Aster can be a very overprotective brother to me, but I'm a rebel..-She said with a smile, Hiccup looks at her with a small blush on his cheeks- I want to be with you..

[Hiccup]: Ah, that's perfect..-He says nervously while rubbing his neck-

»—————«

The sun was now setting, the sky shades of a deep pink and a light orange.

The two dragons rested on top of a tree, hanging by their tails. The Night Fury slowly wakes up, chittering before noticing the two humans were still here, both sitting side by side on a nearby rock.

(Y/N) yawns lightly, leaning her head on Hiccup's shoulder, not noticing him tense up and glance at her. She watches for a moment before leaning away, feeling around before finding another stick and drawing.

The Night Fury snorts looking at the almost drawing of the Light Fury.

(Y/N) tenses with a smile, nodding stiffly at Hiccup before both continue to draw. The Night Fury follows the movement of the stick with his head, purring softly. (Y/N) finishes drawing of the Light Fury, the Night Fury approaches the drawing, purring softly before looking at her.

She feels nervous about his gaze, the dragon looked at Hiccup for a few minutes before walking away. The two looked at each other confused, they watched the dragon smash a small tree, using it to draw.

Hiccup watches in bewilderment as the dragon drew, turning from time to time. The Night Fury sits up, peeking over at the two as he adds a dot before continuing.

In another place, the Light Fury slowly wakes up, chittering. She was confused as she watched the Night Fury spin around with a stick in his mouth.

Hiccup yelps and (Y/N) lightly laughs as the tree's leaves smack their heads, the Night Fury prancing around them before settling down. He nods, purring lightly at the designs he made. (Y/N) rises, turning when she hears the other dragon snort loudly, catching her attention. The Light Fury had a confused face, but looking at the ground, she was surprised by the drawing.

(Y/N) and Hiccup laugh lightly as the two stand up, the two looked around before Hiccup took a step. He jumps, gasping as the Night Fury begins to growl at him.

(Y/N) looks down at Hiccup's foot, tsking lightly. Hiccup lifts his foot and pausing as the Night Fury begins to happily purr, (Y/N) and Light Fury looked at the two with amusement.

He sets his foot on the line again, making the Night Fury snarl in warning before purring as he lifts his foot. He does it again, making the Night Fury growl and set his leg down before purring as he lifts it.

Hiccup steps over the line, making the Night Fury tilt his head with a chitter as he smiles at him.

(Y/N) lightly laughs, but suddenly the Light Fury pushes her lightly. (Y/N) and Hiccup seeming to do a graceful dance as move in sync across the drawings.

The dragons watch with perked ears as the two spin around, careful to not step on the lines as they make their way towards a dragon, not noticing.

Both finish at the same time, facing each other with smiles before both gasp, noticing the dragon behind the other.

(Y/N) and Hiccup turn quickly as they feel a rush of air on their heads, the Night Fury and Light Fury look at them.

Hiccup slowly reaches out once more, making the Night Fury lightly flinch before he growls lightly, stopping when Hiccup pulls his hand back.

Hiccup looks at (Y/N), as he grabs her hand, causing her to look at him with a smile. Hiccup silently debates for a moment before looking away, his head low as he slowly holds his palm out.

The Night Fury stares at it with wide eyes, snorting softly.

The Night Fury hesitates, looks at Light Fury. The Light Fury roars at him as she leans forward, the Night Fury looks at Hiccup, both dragons lean forward before nudging their noses into their hands, startling them.

They both shudder, Hiccup slowly looks at the Night Fury with wide eyes and a soft gasp while (Y/N) looks at the Light Fury with a smile.

The Light Fury walks away before sneezing as she flinches with a light laugh.

The Night Fury pulls away, his nose twitching as he looks over at his female and the girl before shaking his head, rushing off and roaring. The Light Fury obeys, looking back at (Y/N) before flying to join the Night Fury as Hiccup joins (Y/N), both looking at each other with disbelief and small smiles.

»—————«

██████████ 100%

███████░░░ 70%

████░░░░░░ 40%

██░░░░░░░░ 20%

❚❸❚

❚❷❚

❚❶❚

❚How to Train Your Dragon❚