𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 7

Start from the beginning

[Hiccup]:.. Huh. Toothless..-Hiccup mutters, shaking his head in confusion- I could have sworn you had..

Suddenly his fangs appear in his mouth as he quickly snatches the fish, making both of them gasp and the dragon walked away with the fish in his mouth. The Night Fury left the fish on the ground while roaring sweetly towards a large rock, the two looked in the direction and their eyes were opened by what they saw.

Another dragon came out from behind the rock. The dragon approached slowly, she looked at the Night Fury with nerves but he roared at her showing her the fish on the ground. The dragon approached quickly, and devoured the fish. The Night Fury did not stop looking at her for a second.

[Y/N]: It's female, they are a couple..-She muttered as the two of them looked at the two dragons-

[Hiccup]: Huh..-He exhales, looking at the pair of dragons, causing (Y/N) to look at him with a scowl- And I was about to kill him..

[Y/N]: Don't worry.. at least, in the end you didn't..-She told him with a sweet smile, making Hiccup look at her with a smile too-

[Hiccup]:... Toothless..

The Night Fury looks at the two with a curious eye just like the other dragon, who approached the two with a curious roar.

[Hiccup]: Huh. No, no, no..-Hiccup mutters frantically as the two of them walk away, Hiccup walks away from (Y/N) as she stumbles backwards. Hiccup looked at her worried, when he was about to go to her, the Night Fury quickly approached him- We don't have you anymore..

The dragon stares at her, just a foot away before she started gagging, doing this for a few moments before throwing half the fish on (Y/N)'s legs. (Y/N) groans in disgust, the dragon leans back and looks at her expectantly.

She looks uncomfortable at the white dragon as the dragon stares at her, her gaze unwavering. After a few more minutes, the dragon looks between (Y/N) and the fish, making her gasp slightly when she realizes what the dragon wanted her to do. The Night Fury was staring at Hiccup, and sometimes he was staring at (Y/N), expecting her to do what her female wanted her to do.

She took the fish slowly, she looked at Hiccup. He looked at her, shaking his head. She reluctantly brought the fish to her lips, groaning again before taking a bite of the slimy, uncooked food.

(Y/N) pretends to hum with appreciation, making the two dragons' ears perk up. She nods, offering the fish back with another hum, but the dragon gulps loudly.

(Y/N) grunts, deflating before forcing the fish down her throat, shuddering and gagging before sighing in relief. The dragon licks his lips. (Y/N) grins in response.

The dragon and the Night Fury look at her smile with curiosity before slowly bringing their cheeks back, revealing slow gummy smiles as (Y/N) and Hiccup watch them with a small grin. 

Hiccup stretches slowly, making the Night Fury growl, his teeth coming back before roaring softly towards the other dragon. The two fly quickly, but the Night Fury roars and lands a bit far away. The female roars at him in concern for him as she lands next to him.

The dragon licks her cheek, causing Night Fury to stare at her for a few seconds before licking her cheek gently as well. Night Fury uses his fire to create a heated bed, the two of them spin as they begin to feel comfortable.