* T E N T H * * C H A P T E R *

Y/N's POV

You were taken back by his action. You didn't think he was capable of such a thing. "What do I do?" You wondered. You wanted to be honest and stay true to yourself. And if you were being honest, you wanted to hold his hands dearly. You didn't waste the opportunity to gently hold his soft hands with slight pressure.

You didn't want him to let go of his hand and neither did he. Both of you commemorated the same sensation and the both of you knew that if any of you let go of their hand, there will be a certain awkwardness added to the atmosphere. So you both just laid there in total silence.

~

"So, I was wondering, if we could pick up where we left next week Saturday since we did a lot today. How does that sound?" You broke the silence after a rather long period of no one speaking.

"Can you not come tomorrow? We have a test on new week Friday that I'm still not confident on with this chapter and I have a match on Saturday," he requested as he turned to look at you.

"The thing is that I was planning on studying for that test tomorrow as well as making notes," you naturally turned your body towards him.

"Why not come to my house earlier and leave late at night so that you have time to study as well as helping?" Kiyoomi wasn't acting like himself. He seemed sweeter, more lenient and less close-minded. You were very astonished by his behaviour.

"Then that means you are coming to pick me up at eight so that I can help you, and I would leave as late as ten," you joked, knowing that he would never agree.

"I wouldn't necessarily mind if it worked like that," he murmured.

"I wouldn't mind it either," you agreed.

I guess he has a change of heart?

"Isn't it weird?" He looks into your eyes.

"What's weird?" You were lost.

"When Atsumu touched you, you were disgusted and demonised him. But as of now, you haven't said anything to me and you haven't worn your mask since drinking that glass of water three hours ago," he explained with not hesitation.

"That's probably because I don't have a problem with your hygiene. Usually if a person doesn't have good hygiene, I can tell and most of the time time, I feel atrociously uncomfortable with them and since public areas a filled with people like Miya-kun, I feel the uncomfortableness even more to the point I need to wear a mask. You are very hygienic, I can "tell" so I feel free enough to take off my mask and have physical interactions. This is why doctors and my parents feel like it's just a mental illness I should get over," I sighed. "But you know, I could ask you the same question. Why are you wearing a mask in your own fucking house?" You glared at him with your glasses pushed forward like a grandma.

"Geez language. I don't know why I'm wearing this mask but I feel it's necessary when I'm in contact with anybody," he answered as he rested both hands under his head, flexing his muscles.

"For one, my swearing is under control. I swear at least once a day but not more than four times. Second, if you don't feel like it's necessary...then take it off right now," you dared him.

"Why would I do that?" He scoffed. This was the first time hearing him make other sounds other than words.

"To prove that it is not necessary in front of someone who is very hygienic," you grinned.

"Fine, I'll do it but I can guarantee that you will be disappointed that you lost," he let go of your hand. He took off his white mask and put it on his night stand. "You happy now?" He looked grumpy.

You laughed at his face. "I should be asking that question. Oh my lord, you have such a chiselled jawline. Why would you hide that from the world? I gotta say, I get the hype. I get the hype," you say as you examine the other half of his face.

"What hype?" He asked his himself as he got flustered. "Relax, horny ass, it's not a big deal," he starred at the ceiling.

"Horny ass??? I compliment you once and now I'm a horny ass...let that be your last compliment you will ever get from me," you looked at him with disgust.

"And what about you wanting to sleep with me?" He smirked at you.

"You were the last person on the list but go off," you eye rolled him.

"Me? The last person? Impossible. How can I not be better than Hinata?" He argued.

"Hinata-kun is super cute and I believe he would be a wild guy in bed. You on the other hand, would be so boring asking me if I'm doing the right thing when I'm the virgin," you chuckled.

"I would not be like that and you know that. I would be making you scream my name all night," he scoffed.

"Pleaseeeeeee. You are making me cry," you were laughing so hard as you were imagining him trying to make you quote unquote "scream".
You had spent the rest of that day making fun of him stupendously.

~

Around eight, he decided to take you home after your mom had texted him to do so. She had a special dinner planned that you weren't allowed to miss.

As he was driving you home, he had one hand on his lap and the other in the steering wheel. You grabbed his hand and locked it into yours. You have never done something like this before and you knew it wasn't going to be the last. You didn't have a reason to hold it in the first place. Maybe it was to reminisce the feeling once more before it's over, you weren't too sure. You saw a small smile cross his mouth but he immediately stopped when you guys arrived at your house.

You greeted him goodbye and went inside your house. Your mom and dad seemed pretty happy to see you as they saw you present by the entrance.

"What's wrong mom?" You raised your eyebrow.

"I just prepared the biggest, most amazing feast that we are going to be eating with guests tonight, so go get ready. I have already bought your dress and have a picture of the hairstyle and makeup. You have less than fifty minutes to get ready before the guests arrive," she quickly explained as she was dragging you up the stairs. You sighed as you didn't feel like changing and having good manners for about four hours of your life but you did as you were told.