•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟽•

Zacznij od początku

It felt like everything went in slow motion when both our feet kicked the ground underneath us and we charged forward. Never in my life would I have thought I'd have to fight him again, especially not this way.

Before our steel could collide, I move to the left and twirl, lift up my right leg, and kick the middle of his back. Kiyoshi grunts as he falls forwards but he quickly flips back on his feet and turns to throw his kunai straight between my eyes. The black swirls in my eyes spin as I move my head to the right, the kunai barely grazing my cheek and hair. I look at Kiyoshi as he charges at me with another kunai and tries to stab my face and neck. I move each time while backing up. I find an opening and lift up my arm, stopping him from swinging his kunai.

"Y/N."

"Kiyoshi."

I swiftly take the kunai from his hand and spin it to face him. He jumps back before I could lunge it in him. I weave signs and more water versions of myself form and run at him. I blend in and jump with another group so he wouldn't notice. I jump on a branch directly above him and hide, the only thing noticeable being my glowing red eyes. I watch my final clone being stabbed and sinking back into the now wet soil.

"Come on Y/N, no need to hide. Look, we can talk about this. I never wanted to hurt you and I don't want to hurt you. It's just, if I don't do this he will- it will be bad for not only me but for Sasuke too."

I sneer at his sweet talking and prepare to pounce.

"YYY/NNN~!?"

Kiyoshi gets cut off as I jump down and wrap my legs around his neck while pulling his hair. I swerved and swing, causing his body to lose balance from the weight. I lean back into a flipping position and as my hands hit the ground I force my legs to pull his body and make a complete flip. His body harshly hits the ground and I unleash my legs from his neck.

"Kiyoshi, you can talk all you want but nothing you say can convince me otherwise."

"Ipfshee"

"What?-AH!"

Kiyoshi suddenly stand up making me fall but he catches one of my legs half way to the ground.

"I said...I SEE!" He spins my body making my head hurt and become dizzy. Kiyoshi then let's go and throw me into a tree, making me cry out from the pain shocking through my spine. I drag my feet up and wince as my hair is grabbed and I'm thrown again to the floor.

"Y/N, just give up please...I don't want to do this anymore..."

I stare straight at the floor. Thinking of everything Kiyoshi ever showed or said to me in the past. I wipe my mouth and slowly lift my head, looking into his eyes with anger and confusion. Kiyoshi was taken a back by my reaction and slowly took one step back.

"Woah...I've never seen you like this before.."

I stumble back up and trace my fingers along the handle of my Wakizashi before slowly taking it out.

"Tell me Kiyoshi. Do you really like Sakura? Or was it just a lie to get you close to everyone?"

Kiyoshi blinks a couple times before he coughs to himself.

"I do like her, trust me I do. However, I don't have time for love. If I don't follow my master I might be severely punished...or worse."