Quincy was always independent and love to things by himself he was quiet but sneaky, he love his mommy a lil more then his daddy but he loved them both equalie as he would say.

He also love his sister and love to be around her and her only especially when they meet new people, luckily Quinn loves her brother and well protect him at all cost.

"Okay there you go" Nic said Putting Quincy in the tub she then went to the shower and dropped her clothes and got in.

"Mama blue towel is for my body and red towel for my privy parts?" Quincy yelled over the sound of the shower

"Yes baby" Nic yelled back.

Nicki finished her shower and got out, she warped herself in her towel and went to get Quincy out the tub and wrapped him in his batmen towel.

"Mama I did it all myself" Quincy said

"I know baby" Nick said sitting Quincy on the bathroom sink.

She unwrap Quincy out his towel and stood him up, she started to lotion him down and then put oils on him.

"How do you want your hair baby?" Nic asked.

"A ponytail going back please" Quincy said with a smile.

Nicki smiled back and started to do his hair.

Beyoncé and Nicki didn't have a problem with Quincy wanting his hair they never cut it because it should be his choice if he don't want it, and he love his hair.

After Nicki got done with Quincy hair she picked him up and took him to his room to dress him and let him take a nap.

"Love you" Nicki said and kissed Quincy head.

"Love you too mama tell daddy I love her" Quincy said getting under his covers.

"Okay baby" Nicki said and left his room.

Nicki went to her bathroom and got back in the shower to shave then wash up again then got out and lotion up and got dressed in some of Bey underwear and a big shirt with no bra and her up in a bun with some socks on.

Nicki left the bathroom and went to Quinn room she walked in and kissed Quinn on the head and told her she loved her.

Quinn has always slept like she was a baby or still in the womb, her legs was up and her thighs was touching her stomach and her hands was above her head, or she will be in the fetus position it was normal for her to sleep like that so Bey and Nic let her be.

Nicki finally went downstairs to her baby daddy.

"Hey sexy Queen" Bey said watching Nic come down the steps.