Chapter 2: Exam

The U.A Entrance exam is finally here this got The Mad dogs excited and Nervous at the same time.

" Ohh I can't WAIT to meet new people and learn New things!!" Mikey said jumping up and down.

"Woah woah Woah Calm down Miguel we didn't pass yet" Leo said holding his blue back pack.

"Yet but We are certainly going to pass anyway"Donnie said While on his phone not looking at them.

"Let's just meet uhh here at the gate after the exam" Raph said as they nodded.

They entered and Saw two familiar people the two that they saved. They ignored them as they continued to find a seat next to each other. Raph was beside Mikey on the left side then Leo then Donnie.

A Pro hero named Present mic walk.

"EVERY BODY SAY HEY!" Present Mic shouted.

"HEEY!"The Four Hamato Brothers said then the People look at them weirdly as they sweatdrop.

"WHOO THAT'S MORE LIKE IT I LIKE YOU FOUR ALREADY!" MIC said and the People Just slightly glare at them before continuing to stare at the screen.

Mic Explain on how is it going to be and it's pretty much Like Video game and we need to Destroy robots to gain points. Now one student raised a hand as he has a Glasses and darkish blue hair.

He pointed out another robot which is a Zero pointer this made Donnie already know it's not just the robot aka the villain points it's about saving people from the zero pointer. Donnie look at his brothers As He Ninja mind Meld at them . Which surprisingly for Donnie they already know.

'Wait are you saying D. That we are not obser-' Donnie cut of the Ninja mind Meld before Leo can say another word.

The Glasses kid Pointed at the Freckle kid who has been muttering and The Freckles Kid Quickly apologized. Now the Glasses kid pointed at the Turtles.

"And You four If you want to Have fun you go somewhere else and take this exam seriously." The Glasses kid said.

"Sorry Uh Glasses guy But we just wanted to Lighten up the mood here it's pretty Shady..." Leo said with a shrugg as his brothers groan and face palming.

The glasses kid glared at them and sit the Hamato Brothers rolled there eyes.

"Geez what is up with this people these days?"Raph whispered to Mikey who shrugged.

Now they look at there card Raph got City A Mikey Got C Donnie Got B and Leo got D .

"Good luck guys!"Raph said as his brothers nodded with a smile.

They got to a bus which leads to each city as they got ready.

Raph side people look at him either In Awe, Terrified or shock it's not everyday you see a Snapping Turtles let alone a mutant.

"Alright Raph just Control your Power and not over due it...." Raph said to himself as fiddled his fingers nervously and look at the fake city gate.

The gate opened which Raph ran that made the rest of the People confused.

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU STANDING THERE FOR THERE'S NO START IN A FIGHT!" Mic yelled at them which they ran now.

Raph created some of his clones and smash and throw some robots to the other robots. He grabs a Rock and the rock becomes a Sai using his Red aura Hamato ninpo. He smash the with a said the Sai and Crush the 3 pointer.

There was a earthquake which the Zero pointer was now shown.

"Wow That's huge but not that I'm used to giant robots killing us"Raph said as some people are struggling to escape cause they are stuck.