Chapter 1- 10 months

The brothers are walking or going around to the Misifutu Japan.

" Oh I'm Soo excited For school this is Our chance to become Teenagers and Became heroes!" Donnie said as the fact that he only went in the school twice because of April.

"well as long as we protect people I'm fine with that."Raph said

"And The Fans and fame wait No. Beating up some bad guys and Save people preventing from harm!!" Leo said

"you are clearly have Dad's likes of  fame. And fans..."Donnie said with an eyeroll

"hey You had Dads like of Music and dancing not to mention Acting." Leo said.

" Touche." Donnie said with a smirk as they keep walking.

"And I got Dad's Awesome moves!" Mikey said trying to copy Lou jitsu Marshall arts.

They all look at Raph who think.

"Probably Dad's over protectiveness or Parenting skills"Raph said remembered  that one time where Their father was so worried.

They all nodded in agreement.

They heard a crash as people are surrounded near on a train station.

"What's going on"Raph ask in concern as the shark-ish villain became huge.

"A Villain stole somebody's purse again" some random civilian said.

"Aren't we going to help?"Mikey ask his brothers.

"Angelo Let the pro heroes handle that" Donnie said with a tired tone he don't like Some heroes who seek for fame and In this scene Donnie could see the snatch of attention for the people. As much as he wanted to shine he also wanted to Focus what's matter most the people.

"woah A Tree guy!" Leon exclaimed

"his name is Kamui woods Leon" Donnie said with no emotion.

As Kamui was about to Do his move a huge Lady kick the Villain and she pick the villain up which showed many men taking a picture and Raph cover Mikey's Eyes.

"The names Mt. Lady Today is my debut Nice to meet your assquantance" She  said as donnie covered Mikey's ears who look confused.

They saw as the tree guy sulk because of the stole game which the mad dogs didn't like.

"Let's go somewhere that is less heroes or Snatching attention"Donnie said the rest of his brothers nodded in agreement.

"Fame is fine atleast that's what dad said but sometimes I just wanted to you know Take care of what's more important to you that's what Dad said again.."Mikey said to his brothers.

"It is" Leon said who pat his brothers head.

" hey how about go to the arcade at the Mall!" Raph suggested

"sure why not." Donnie said

The Hamato Brothers Go to the mall many people stare but look away it's not every day you see Different kinds of turtles then again It's a world full of quirks and heroes.

Mikey and Donnie play a Race game which Mikey won Raph and Leon played a dance game which Leon won. They explore the mall buy some clothes and enjoy New foods and adopt some culture.

They left with a Pizza for both Draxum and Splinter and Piebald. Donnie also bought a T-shirt for April. Leon can Teleport the stuff aka he can use his Odachi since he know New york. Plus they also Bought a couple of stuffs for the rest of the Family.

"Best hang out Ever!"Leon said as they walk to the streets .

"Agreed!" Mikey said as they heard an Explosion which they quickly ran at the scene.

They saw a Slime? Villain with a hostage inside of him. They where confused why is the Heroes aren't doing anything?

"Hey The Kid is in danger what's the hold up Heroes?"Raph said to the fire fighter like hero.

"We can't get through we need all might to get this" they said as the brothers look at each other and nodded.

"We ain't waiting for some Fancy Pro"Leo said as they where shock as a Kid ran towards the scene throw his backpack as the Hostage got some air.

Leon ninja mind Meld to his brothers as they read the mimo.

Donnie took his tech-Bo staff and throws around the flames plus a fire extinguisher in it which the flames slowly dissapeared.

Raph focus on his power and punch closely to the ground the slime guy it made a little earthquake plus a shock and made both of the kids stumble but the slime guy is still there. His punch shock the people and allmight not to mention Because of his Hamato Ninpo they got stronger.

Leo grab Mikey as He throws his sword close and They teleported close to the slime as Mikey grab the Kid with a freckles and Leon grab the spiky ash blond. Away from the scene or to safety.

Donnie again throws a Tech at the slime Villain which he got captured like a tiny Transparent ball.

The people cheered and the Pro heroes even all might is shock and amazed.

"Let Go of me!"The Ash blond haired said as Leon let go of him.

"Mama mia A simple thank you should be fine."Leo cross his arms as the Pro heroes walk towards them and ask loads of questions and scolding them telling them it's dangerous but also telling them a good job.

"Leo I'm proud of you" Raph said as he pat his Brothers head which Leo look at him confused.

"You lead us and come up with a good plan well like always" Raph said which Made Leo realize and rub his nape with a slight blush.

"I I guess I did do a great job"Leo said rubbing his nape.

"Ow Group Hug!"Mikey said and Drag Donnie who gave the slime Villain and hug his Brothers.

They left the scene they saw how the Quirkless people are treated like the Freckle kid who got scolded but he save his friend sure it was reckless but you can't wait heroes And the ash blond kid who got praised only. While the turtles got mix.

"Interesting Day huh?" DONNIE SAID sarcastically

They nodded.

In the 10 months of training they mastered their Ninpo enhance their skills. Which is rough for them but U.A Entrance exam was never going to be easy.