Prologue

Ever since The turtles Defeated Shredder plot twist which is actually there Grand Grand/ lots of Great Grand father. The turtles got more Attention by that because of the attack. People around the world notice it and took interest by that. Aka The Government and Pro heroes.

People know the Shredder because of the legends what they know the Hamato clans defeat Him but Where are they?

Hamato Clans in Japan are very Much a Legend and also the Government are trying to find One of the last few people but no avail.

Well A family defeat The Shredder .

Ever since That happen they build back their home but Also Draxum lives there  with them now and a few upgrades on the lair much more bigger and more graffiti art for Mikey plus Leo became a Leader to the turtles surprise.

They where all surprise by There Father's Sudden announcement by leo being a leader. Raph didn't like it at first because Leo rarely get any mission done but If it's there Father's choice it's fine so as the rest of there brothers. Plus Raph already need to take a break and he can also see Leo's potential being a leader since day one. Leo quick witted but lazy.

"Okay okay I will do My best To make MAD Dogs Proud!"Leo said still uneasy at the Whole being taking responsibility at the team since....he is quiet irresponsible.

"Now that's the spirit !" Raph said as He pat his brothers Head as Mikey got in his back.

Donnie look at them with a slight smile as he look back to his phone. The buzz on the internet is where the U.A exam sure they heard plenty of heroes in Japan and being the most Awesome school there.

They heard a Tap from above which assuming some people Found where they Live. But who?.

They all look at Leo who Look confused then realize that stare.

"Oh uh I'm going to use My Mystic portal to go to the roof top!"Leo said

"Great thinking Leo!"Raph said as Leo uses it and a Blue spiral portal appeared.

They entered and they are at the roof top so they could see who was tapping there home .

They look from below and saw two man with business suits and a Scarf man? And there is a tiny Animal that kinda resembles a polar bear?.

"They look like they got some serious business. Donnie can you scan them and tell us who they are?" Leo said at his twin.

As Donnie wear his goggles and look at them.

"Well no sign of mystique but There from japan and the polar bear or mouse like animal Is the Principal of U.A and one of them is the teacher and another Pro hero named Ragdoll her quirk is Search wait..."Donnie said. And trailed off realize What she is capable of.

1. Her Quirk is Search meaning She can search billions of people learning there weakness and Location.

2. She must know That they are Here cause duh and well they are mutants.

"Well how about we Go there and have a chit chat to ask what are they doing here." Leo said as his brothers nodded as they landed below.

The people flinch in shock and look at the Mutant turtles.

"Alright look we don't want to fight But can you tell us What are you doing here?" Raph ask as he cross arms slightly glaring at them.

"Oh you are right they are mutants." The small bear said to Ragdoll as she chuckled and the four hamato brothers look at them in confused.

"Boys What is all the rackus!?" the lid from the sewer open revealing splinter who look at the turtles then to the people which surprise him.

"Oh, Mr. Nezu it's good to finally meet you!" Splinter said as they both shake hands this confused the four hamato brothers more.

"pops you know them?" Raph ask him pointing at the pro heroes. as splinter nodded and he cough to get his son attention.

"I actually forgot to tell you that you four are going to enter the U.A entrance exam this next 10 months from now" Splinter said they look at their father in shock.

"Don't tell you they called you and you forgot because of your show huh?" Donnie said with no emotion as Mikey jump to his father.

"Are you telling us we are going to be train no Become HEROES!!" Mikey said excitedly to his father which nodded.

"How about we discuss this on your home" Nezu said pointing below as Donnie tap a button to make Sheldon clean the place.

As they entered thanks to Leo's Odachi sword that draxum fixed or created again. they where on the living room with tea that sheldons serve.

"I know that you are all surprise by this sudden we where worried because Mr. Hamato Yoshi didn't  call back." Nezu explain as the two pro heroes sit besides him.

" I was surprise that all of you four are mutants" Ragdoll said.

"Well long story short we where are actually turtles but got mutated by Our fathers DNA because of draxum who wanted to create a Mutant army but He became good because of Mikey" Donnie explained and the three pros look at him not fullty understanding but okay.

"we are here if you wanted to accept our offer or not, But we could see some amazing potential on you four." Aizawa said to them.

"Mr. Aizawa sir how are we going to lived there in japan we don;'t have any apartment for us to lived there" Mikey ask them

"No need to worry about that you four are still kids and has amazing potential that we cannot go to waste, We decided that you will go to japan don't worry the apartment over there ." nezu explained to them calmly.

"Well as tempting as it's sounds we still do our hero work here in new york like beating up some mutants." Raph said to them as they nodded.

"We came in prepared Raphael, we bring some pro heroes around the world to also protect this people so?" Nezu said as The four Hamato look at their father who smiled and nodded.

"We'll do it" Leo said confidently.

Ever since that happened The four hamato brothers tried to learn about the cultures and languages thanks to their Brother and their father Who already know some Japanese culture and Language. Two weeks from now they are going to leave Their home which they grew up it all happened so fast for them.

They are on the airport and the turtles friends and family are saying goodbye. While Leo can't portal them to japan cause he doesn't know how to portal to the different country properly. The four members of the Mad dogs aka the mutant turtles wear their casual clothes. 

"where's Dad i mean Draxdad?" Raph ask as they all pack.

"He said he got promoted and he is going to miss us kinda." leo said as Their friends are waiting which is Casey, Sunita, Piebald, April, Todd and finally splinter.

"I'm going to miss all of you!" Mikey said with tears as they all group hug.

"Make sure to beat up some bad guys and we will take it from here Turtles" Casey said who fist bump raph.

"Guess your loyal to the mad dogs now huh?" Leo said as they all laugh they heard their flight who was about to leave they all give one last hug.

"I'm so proud of you boys and make sure To be who you are and never forget us" Splinter said.

"Wow amazing father speech" Donnie said sarcastically which earn a slap by the tail from splinter.

"Don't worry guys we will call you guys after we land their!" Raph said who carried the unconscious donnie on his right shoulder.

A couple of many hours they landed now they where awe on the place. lots of cherry blossom and high tech place which donnie got excited.

"Well boys first we must go to our apartment we still have many things!" Raph said who carried most of their stuff.

as Donnie who got the map of their apartment as they got there it wasn't small but it's not big it's just perfect for them. Kitchen with above average of the table that raph fits. They found on the living room where two large rooms as they unpack. Mikey feels a little homesick as they decided to call their father. 

(A/N:I ONLY DO THIS FOR FUN OR FOR MYSELF TO BE COMFORTED BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT)