Authors Note

First and foremost, thank you, dear reader, for finding my quant little story and giving it a look see. 

A note on publishing

I will begin publishing chapters for The Prince of Starlight regularly on February 26, 2021. Updates will happen bi-weekly on Tuesdays and Fridays. As I intend to have the story written before I begin posting updates, there shouldn't be any hold ups barring my life not becoming crazy for whatever reason. 

A note on the quality of this story

It will not have been run through an editor by the time you read it. It will have been self-edited, and beta read by a few of my closest writing buddies, but not formally edited. This means there may be some typos or grammatical errors that snuck by us, and some of the content may change when I go to formally publish it. This also means that your notes will be taken into consideration when I go through to edit it again for formal publishing. So you get to be a part of my process, you go Glen Coco! 

Finally

The Prince of Starlight is the first in a three book series titled The Heir to Moondust. Yes, that means you get three stories of Cricket and his crew. Yay! 

That's all from me. 

Happy reading! 

Lou