Part 4

Draco finally arrived at his house. It wasn't as big as the manor but it was still big. He lived here because it was closer to headquarters and also because Astoria loved it here. Astoria was a gold digger, no question about it. But somehow Draco fell in love with her.

 She broke his heart and left him to pick it up when he was 20. Five years after that, not a single relationship that lasted more than 12 hours, just a series of one night stands and occasional friends with benefits situations. Draco went to take his keys out when a piece of paper fell from his pocket. He picked it up and turned it around to see a business card.

Harry Potter

Chairman of Potters Inc.

####-###

It was his phone number. Draco chuckled to himself and pocketed it. Draco stopped in the hallway thinking to himself. He was still thinking when he walked into the kitchen and saw a familiar blonde sitting at the kitchen island sipping a cup of coffee.

" So you still have my favorite coffee huh?" She said.

" Astoria" Draco said coldly

" Don't be like that Draco. You know I missed you" Astoria said now circling Draco. He shivered slightly and looked back at her.

" What are you doing here? How did you get in?" He asked

" I have my ways" she answered a wicked smile on her face.

" Come on Draco have some fun" Astoria whispered into his ear causing another shiver down his spine. Draco looked back at her green eyes. 

Green eyes. 

Draco shook his head And looked at Astoria, she was beautiful like always. She suddenly reached up and kissed him. Draco knew he shouldn't have but he kissed back, Pinning her to the wall. He moved down to her neck and left love bites all over. He carried her to the bedroom and shut the door.

----------------------------------------------------------

He woke up the next morning alone, what was he expecting? That she would stay? He scoffed at himself. He got up and went to the kitchen. He poured himself some coffee and found a note on the counter.

Thanks for last night. I rlly needed it. We'll be in touch xoxo ;)

Draco threw the paper away scoffing yet again. He saw another paper on the counter and picked it up, about to put it in the trash when he realized it was harrys business card. Huh. He picked up his phone hesitantly before going in and texting the number.

Draco:

Hey it's Draco Malfoy.

Harry:

Oh hey. i didn't think you'd actually contact me.

Draco:

Yeah me neither. Um anyway do you want to have lunch today?

Harry:

Sure. We'll be in touch ;)

It was practically the same thing Astoria wrote but for some reason this one made dracos heart swell. 

Wait what? Seriously when did I start liking guys? Well I always found them good looking but never attractive... Until Harry.

 Draco shook his head and went to get ready. 

He wore casual clothes today. A dark green hoodie with a black acid washed denim jacket. His black sunglasses, black ripped jeans, and white balenciaga shoes. He hopped into his rolls Royce and headed to a little cafe on the edge of central park.

he walked into the cafe, spotted harry and he walked on over.