Chapter 14

Its been a day since I've seen Matt. After I left, he tried to call on me snapchat several times. I've ignored every single one of his calls.

I don't think he gets the message. Since he keeps texting me when I don't pick up.

At this point, I decided to unfriend him on snap.

Now I have a bigger problem than that. Bianca invited me for a sleepover before the whole Matt thing and I said yes.

I just hope he's not there or I don't bump into him. I really don't want to talk to him.

The sleepover is starts in less than 30 minutes. This time I told Jasmin and she actually let me weirdly.

I've never had a sleepover. Not because I didn't have friends, but my stepmother didn't want anyone stealing anything or finding out any secrets.

I don't really feel like in the mood to hang out with Bianca, but I do want to have at least one sleepover in my life.

I packed some pajamas, my phone, earplugs, toothbrush, and toothpaste.

I didn't really know what to pack. It didn't really matter if I forgot something since I live right next door.

I grabbed my packed bag and headed out of thr house.

I walked to Bianca's house. Bianca was standing right outside of the door smiling.

"Hey!" shouted Bianca in excitement.

"Hey..." I said.

"Come inside," She said as she held open the door wider.

I walked inside. I would thinks he would invite more people, but it was only Camila there.

I already know this was going to be awkward. Why couldn't Camila and Bianca just have a sleepover and not invite me.

"Follow me," said Bianca as she began walking upstairs.

We both followed her. I've never been upstairs in Bianca's house. However, it looks almost identical to Jamin's house.

We all walked inside of Bianca's room.

It was a gray and white themed room with small hints of green. The walls were a very liShe had a white queen bed with a white to dark grey ombre color.

She had a tall white desk with her MacBook on it. Bianca had a white tall dresser with makeup and perfume on top.

A mirror was right above the dresser. Bianca had led lights around the room that were not on. Small photos of her and Camila. Long green vines above her bed.

No lie, I liked her room a lot more than mine.

"This is where we will be most of the time," She said as she pulled out two dark grey sleeping bag and put them on the floor next to her bed.

"You guys will be sleeping in the sleeping bags," said Bianca smiling.

Me and Camila nodded. I placed down my bag next the sleeping bag farest away from Bianca.

"Lets do each other hair!" shouted Bianca.

"No thanks," I said.

I didn't want her touching my hair. I'm pretty sure she doesn't even know how to do my hair.

"Come on Naomi. Don't ruin the sleepover," said Camila smiling.

"I'll be fun," insisted Bianca.

"Fine," I sighed.

I didn't want to argue with them.

Bianca walks over to me and touches my hair. I could see the face she was making because I had a mirror in front of me. She had a disgusted look on her face.