Chapter 15

It's been a week since the kiss. Me and Leah have been hanging out every day. I think people have been beginning to notice.

Every time Bianca sees me. She looks angry and she looks even angrier when I'm around Leah.

We have kept our relationship a secret. Well, I'm not sure if it's a relationship. Leah never said it was official.

The only problem is that. I'm not sure if we can date. I still might have to become queen in a few years.

All of the sudden my phone began to ring. Leah was calling me. I picked up the call.

"Hey," I said.

"What are you doing right now?" asked Leah.

"Nothing," I replied.

"Wanna hang out?" asked Leah.

"Sure, where do you wanna go?" I questioned.

"I don't know really," responded Leah.

"Well I'm kind of hungry right now," I admitted.

"Meet me at McDonald's and don't bring any money. I'll pay," said Leah.

"Okay, see ya," I said as I hung up the call.

I ran downstairs. Before I could leave out Jasmin asked, "Where are you going?"

"None of your business," I said rolling my eyes.

"It is my business," replied Jasmin.

Jasmin walked up to me and asked, "Why do you keep hanging out with this person every day?"

"Why do you keep asking me questions even though I don't wanna answer them?" I asked rolling my eyes.

I walked out of the house. I began walking to McDonald's.

Today I really wanted to ask Leah if she wanted to officially date. I wanted to be her girlfriend. Even though we might have to break up in a few years.

As I was walking, I heard a very familiar voice behind me. She was talking on the call until seconds later she hung up.

"Hey!" shouted Bianca in excitement.

I tried to walk faster to avoid her, but she eventually caught up with me.

I avoided eye contact with her and pretended I didn't see or hear her.

"Come on Naomi. I know you know I'm there," smiled Bianca.

Without thinking I shouted, "How do you expect me to wanna talk to you when you showed almost everyone in our grade the picture?!"

"Because it's not a big deal," said Bianca as she shrugged her shoulders.

I stopped walking and stared my eyes filled with anger into Bianca's.

"Ever since that photo, people have called me slut, wannabe, and a gold digger!" I shouted in anger and frustration.

"They are just jokes," chuckled Bianca.

"They're not," I said.

"Your just sensitive," laughed Bianca.

My blood was boiling and my fist was balled up.

I punched Bianca in the stomach.

She groaned in pain. I could see that she wanted to punch me back. However, it looked like it for once. She feared me.

I walked away and continued to walk to McDonald's.

After, the photo I went back to school. Everyone in our grade was talking about it. When I would pass by in the hallways. I got whispers, stares, and fingers pointing at me.