Relapse

((Btw, the kid above is Oliver))

Oliver's POV~

Watching Riley's reaction to the car was priceless. I know how much she loves camper vans and I'm glad she finally got the chance to ride in one. Hell, we're probably going to be riding in it a lot now that we're staying with this 'Uncle Cas' dude.

As soon as we got in, I was caught off guard by a strong musky smell of weed. That's cool with me and it's definitely cool with Riley but dad?

I'm so confused by the sudden change of heart my dad has been having. He's probably lost himself, all of us have since Martin.

I didn't even realize the teenage boy sitting behind us. His blonde hair was quiffed up, he had a shiny black lip ring, skinny black jeans and a Bad Brains muscle tee. His earphones were blaring Dear Rosemary by the Foo Fighters, one of my favorites.

He didn't even acknowledge us which was fine by me. I really wasn't in the mood for making small talk anyways.

I laid down right by Riley on one of the cushions that were sprawled out along the floor of the camper van.

"We're almost there kiddos. Just another 10 minutes."

Uncle Cas called out at us from the front seat. Just like promised, we pulled into their driveway in a little less than 10 minutes.

Riley and I stared at each other with wide eyes as we stepped out of the car and saw their beautiful house. It was at least 3 stories high, painted a snow-white, the roof had pretty wooden tiles, and there were huge windows all over, definitely opening up the place.

Our house was probably the size of their kitchen alone!

We walked in to the sound of screaming and 3 boys chasing after each other with nerf guns.

"We're home!!"

Uncle Cas' yell echoed throughout the entire house and caught the boys' attention. Then, a beautiful tall blonde woman walked out of the kitchen, giving us a radiant smile.

"Welcome home guys!"

She scurried over to Riley, giving her a huge hug. Then to me, dad, and Cas. She walked over to the boy, pulling out one of his earphones and pecking him on the cheek.

"How are you Lucas?"

"Mum, my name is Luke!"

He whined, causing the other boys to laugh at him before throwing him a gun.

"I'm Lizzy. This is Michael, Calum, Ashton, and 'Luke'.

She held up her hands, making quotation marks with her fingers before turning her back to us.

"Well, you kids play nice, we'll be outside if you need us."

With that, all the parents were gone, leaving my sister and I standing awkwardly in front of the boys. Ashton threw me a gun and Calum threw Riley one before continuing their game.

"Wait, who said they could play?"

Luke yelled out, sounding like an 8 year old boy.

"Shut the fuck up Luke, you're such a twat."

Calum, I think, pushed him a little, obviously joking around but Luke took it seriously.

"Well, fuck you Calum. And the rest of you as well. I'll be in my room."

Luke gave Riley a cold, dry smile before dropping the gun and charging up the stairs. Jeez, what crawled up his asshole...?

The boys just looked down. Calum let out a long sigh, breaking the painfully awkward silence.