•Chapter Twenty Four• Make love to me.

Start from the beginning

-
Kimberly's Pov -

My stomach was swirling with butterflies, my mind hazy as I memorised Luca's every touch. His large hands gripped the end of the towel, yanking it and when the cool air hit my now naked body, he pulled back slightly. His gaze wondering downwards before looking back into my eyes, "You're so beautiful"

A smile spread across my face, his lips now working on my neck, my collar bone and then eventually settling on my breasts. A quiet moan escaped my lips when he slowly licked my left nipple, his tongue flicking it, pecking it and sucking— filling my body with so much pleasure that my head fell back into the pillow as I gripped his shoulders, my finger nails digging into his soft skin.

I knew in this moment that there was no way I could ignore my want for him, my need for him.

He was kissing my stomach now, slowly moving down until he reached the place that needed him the most. When his index finger slid along my sex, my head instantly popped up—our eyes landing on each other as he slowly began to move his fingers in a circular motion.

"You're so wet" He muttered, his warm breath bouncing between my thighs. "Who are you wet for, Kimberly?" He asked, I was whimpering now—trying to catch a breath before I finally managed to speak.

"You!" I practically screamed, one my hands gripping the white bed sheets beneath me as he placed his fingers onto my clit, slowly rubbing it. "Only you" I breathed, my back slightly arching.

Then it happened, his tongue hit my bundle of nerves down there and I had absolutely no idea it was possible for my body to feel this way. He was licking and sucking and slurping, earning nothing but moans and pants from me, I was filled with so much pleasure that I couldn't even think straight.

One of my hands pulled at the sheet beneath us, while my other tugged at his dark hair. His fingers,
oh my god, his fingers! As soon as he slipped two inside me, I almost blacked out from the bliss.

He was looking at me now, all while pumping his fingers in and out of me—my back feeling sweaty underneath me. "S-shit" I moaned, my mouth forming a O shape as I looked into his eyes. The knot got tighter and tighter in my stomach, my eyes rolling to the back of my head...but then he stopped.

My body was gutted to have been snatched away from such pleasure, catching my breath I shot my eyes open to see those pretty emerald swirls.

"W-why did you stop?"

"Because..." A smirk spread across his face as he leaned forward, his face level with mine again. "We are going to cum, together"

I felt my heartbeat quicken at his naughty words, my hands subconsciously reaching out for him. We lazily kissed each other, our hands exploring the feel of both our bodies—memorising each other. When my hands stretched down, pulling at the waist band of his boxers, I let my finger tips graze Luca's v-line, earning a low and very sexy grunt from him.

He pulled back, gazing at me with lust filled eyes as I pushed them down as far a I managed to reach, he used his free hand that wasn't holding him above me—to pull them the rest of the way and then chucking them somewhere in the room.

Then I gripped it, and boy, did it feel huge! His eyes fluttered closed as I slowly massaged his dick, my eyes focused on him, watching every expression his face made from my gentle touch—feeling how hard he was, hard for me.

Suddenly his eyes snapped opened, his hand taking mine away from his shaft. "I don't have a condom" He told me but I quickly shook my head.

"It's okay, I'm on birth control...you don't have any infections do you?" I asked, with a serious look.