Part Three - Six Weeks.

JUNE 2020

CAMERON'S POV

I step off the plane, nodding to the flight attendants as I exit to walk down the ramp. The only time I've been to London, let alone the UK, was back in February for the Brits with Jasmine, but that was a pretty quick trip so I didn't get to see the city. But I'm glad I didn't, because now Harry gets to show me around his hometown. I follow the signs to baggage claim and pick up my suitcase, heading towards the exit to find Harry.

I breathe in the London air as I step onto the sidewalk, the weather warm and sunny. I search for Harry's Range Rover he said he would pick me up in, spotting it near the curb on the other side of the road. I cross the street and tap on the window, smiling when his head shoots up and a grin breaks out on his face.

I drag my suitcase around to the trunk as I hear him get out and he and wraps his arms around my waist, picking me up and spinning me around.

"I," he starts, kissing me between each word, "missed" kiss "you" kiss "so" kiss "much!"

"I missed you too." I laugh, hugging him tightly. He opens the trunk and lifts my suitcase into it before we run around to our sides of the car and get in.

"So how was the flight?" He asks, putting the car in drive and pulling away from the curb.

"It was fine, I just slept most of the time." And I did, thankfully there were no crying babies and I was able to put my headphones in and get some rest. I knew I would need it because the time difference made it so I arrived here around ten in the morning, so technically my body thinks it's almost dinner time.

"Well if you're still tired, you can sleep all day today because we have nothing planned except to hang out at my house, and then tomorrow night we'll have dinner with my mum and Gemma."

Part of this trip, along with me visiting Harry's hometown, was for me to meet Anne in person and see Gemma again officially as Harry's girlfriend. I'm not super nervous, because I've spoken to them multiple times over the phone, but seeing them in person in their own home is making me a little queasy.

I took a week off from work to come, one that I was happy to take because I haven't missed a show except for this one time I had a cold in May, and I haven't seen Harry since he surprised me in April. We would've seen each other sooner but he's been in the studio lately and hasn't been able to come to New York, and I couldn't go to LA because of my job. So, we settled for facetime while we marked our calendars and waited for this trip to arrive. He's been in London for work stuff- for about a week already- which he already got done, so now here we are.

"I can't wait to see them, but I do just wanna sleep and cuddle and watch movies all day today if that's okay with you."

"That sounds one hundred percent perfect, darling." He replies, grabbing my hand in his and kissing my knuckles.

We catch up the whole drive, me telling him any recent stories from the show or the subway and him telling me about what he has cooking in the studio. His third album is coming along nicely apparently, which surprises me because it's so soon after Fine Line's release, but he says he's just had too much inspiration lately that so he wanted to start writing again. He wants to tour next year with both Fine Line and this third album, which makes me nervous at spending all that time apart, but I'm not going to worry because it's a long time away.

We pull up to a gate, Harry opening his window to punch in a code that makes the gate open. "I don't know if you'd ever need to know, but the code to the gate is 1105."