I'm gay pt.2

"When you are afraid it means that you have something to lose" I turn abruptly to the voice that spoke, even if there is no doubt about who it belongs.

He comes close to me as my eyes follow his every movement. He sits on the dock next to me, his head resting on my shoulder and the fingers of his left hand intertwined with those of my right hand.

"I'm gay" I say with my voice mixed with tears and sobs.

"I know. I've always known" I look at him confused, my vision blurred by tears but I can still see his beautiful smile. "Gay radar" he answers my question, which I never actually put into words.

"How long have you been here?"

"Enough to have heard everything," he replies with a slight chuckle. I nod without saying anything, also because he has already heard everything I should tell him.

"How did you find me here?"

"I have known for years that this is your special place"

"Andy I-"

"You've said too much already, now I think it's my turn to speak" I nod. "If I remember correctly your first question was" what do I do and how do I do?" and I could answer you with a "kiss me". What do you say?" he looks at me smiling, if possible the most beautiful smile I have ever seen. Every smile from him seems to me the most beautiful.

We both want it so why not do it? I look at his lips and then his eyes, illuminated by the flashlight of his cell phone, resting on the dock, we both approach our faces, slowly without taking it in a hurry. Our foreheads touch, like our noses, our lips very close, his breath mixed with mine and vice versa, until I eliminate the distance that separates our lips and I kiss him. I kiss him like we were in a romantic movie. My hand on his neck pushes him towards me, deepening the kiss, our lips move in sync. An experience never lived before.
After about thirty seconds he breaks the kiss and I am forced to let go of her soft, smooth and cherry-flavored lips, due to the lip balm he puts on every day.

"Now that was a kiss" he runs his tongue over his upper lip and then his lower one, moistening them slightly. A small and insignificant gesture, of which, however, my eyes are already completely dependent on it.

"Second, being afraid is not a bad thing, being afraid is good, it sets us limits, it makes us understand what we are really going towards. As I said, you are afraid when you have something to lose, and you have a lot to lose" he crosses his legs, gesturing to me to do the same. Now our knees are touching, my hands are in his, his and my color is fast becoming ours. His eyes joined with mine, blue meets brown, bringing to mind all the emotions I felt the first time I got lost in his eyes. "You said one thing wrong, wrong on all points of view. It is not true that you have nothing to offer me, because from the first moment we met to today, every day, you were able to give me something. There were days when thanks to you I felt safer, others when I felt loved, still others when I felt inexplicably good, only good but it was already a lot. Rye, I'm not interested in material things, I want to have you by my side. Waking up in the morning in your arms, swapping clothes, showering together, preparing lunch, going for walks, and I could go on forever, these are little things that mean everything with you and I would give my all to be able to do them with you , because only with you have this meaning. Your love, the one you've been giving me for years, is all I need" he approaches me, he spreads his legs slightly and brings them over mine, along my hips and slightly behind my back. His hands rest on my cheeks, with his thumb he wipes my tears and immediately leaves me a kiss on the forehead.

"What people will think is not our problem. People will always and always talk, they will never shut their mouths, they will always have something to say. That's how it is and unfortunately we can't do anything about it. What matters is to be happy and I personally am happy with you. And you?"

"Before I met you, I didn't know what it meant to be happy," I answer sincerely. "But there will always be someone who will hurt us"

"You're right. There will always be someone who will hurt us and we honestly can't stop them. But do you really prefer to hide yourself all your life, deny yourself the opportunity to live a love story for the first time? Would you really prefer to agree with all those idiots and live miserable?"

"I want to be alone with you"

"I want to be with you too. It's perhaps the only thing I know for sure" he raises his eyes to the moon and then returns to look me straight in the eye. "Do you want to be my boyfriend?" a smile on his lips, the thumb of both hands makes circular movements on the back of my hand.

"Yes" I reply, making him laugh instantly. "I want to be your boyfriend" I don't think I've ever been so confident in my entire life. I swear, there has never been such a level of security within me. Never.

And now it's up to him to bring his hand behind my neck, gently pushing me towards his face, he connects our lips and a swarm of bees, a flock of birds and a herd of cows make their way into my stomach, a zoo in short .

"I'm gay" I exclaim aloud. He laughs like I've said one of the funniest jokes, but at the same time, he's as adorable as ever.

"God, how much I love you" takes my muzzle in hand and gives me a peck. "You're gay, really gay"

Last chapter of the year, I hope you liked it.
Thank you very much to all of you for making this year a thousand times better🌵💞