thalia grace💞

anyone else have the gods dam grammarly ad stuck in their head? 'writing's not that easy. but grammarly can help!' STFU😭🤚
on reflection that's probably not even the ad. MOVING ON
anyway you and thalia are hunters and this is like the night that they find jason, pipes, and leo on their quest. also you have purple eyes. oh and this'll prolly be a long one<3

"Thalia!" you called. "Thalia, we don't have enough supplies. We're gonna have to send a group to go get some."

"Oh, gods." Thalia emerged from setting up the tent and walked over. "What are we missing?"

"Rope, food, almost out of arrows, we still don't have new daggers from when we fought that acid monster, and we have next to no medical supplies," listed Phoebe.

"What?" shrieked the daughter of Zeus. "But that's almost everything! How didn't we realise earlier? Is there anything we do have?"

"Common sense?"

"Not helpful, y/n."

"Okay, sorry."

"Um... okay, here's what we're gonna do. Connie, Alex, and Eira will go down to the nearby village and get supplies," explained Thalia, and the three Hunters picked up their bows.

"What? Shouldn't I go with them, to get medicine?" asked Phoebe.

"No. I can't risk any more Hunters than I have to," said Thalia shortly. "Three is the lucky number. The three Fates, the Big Three, and three demigods. Or in this case, Hunters."

"Hey." You carefully put your hand on her arm, and she didn't shake you off. "It's okay. Look, I'll go. I've been here a while, and I've worked with you, Phoebe, Erin, Lexa, and Zoë, and I know how everything works and what we need. Connie, Alex, and Eira can stay here."

"Fine," said Thalia. "Be careful, y/n. It's probably just a village, but you never know."

You nodded, shouldered your bow, pulled your hood over your head, and retraced your steps from earlier outside the woods. When you got to the village, you headed into a shop that looked like it had the stuff you needed.

"How can I help you, my dear?" asked the kindly lady behind the counter.

"Hi, I have kind of a long list, sorry..."

"Just tell me what you need, and I'll tell you if I've got it, okay?"

"Okay, deal," you said. "I need rope, hunting knives, arrows, fresh meat, vegetables, herbs, and some form of fire fuel."

"Camping?" she asked you.

"Something like that."

"Well, good news, I've got everything you need." She patted a thick bag she'd packed for you while you had been listing off the items. "Just tell me what herbs you need?"

"Oh, basil, thyme, rosemary, mint, dandelion leaves, if you've got those, and aloe vera?"

"Yep, yep, yep, yep, yep, and yep." She put the things in the bag and held it out to you. You checked it quickly, paid, and thanked her.

Once you were outside, you thanked your mom, Aphrodite, for helping you make good time. You knew Thalia would be mad at you for using charmspeak on her when you got back to camp, but if everything was quiet this evening it might not be that bad.