annabeth chase💞

this is set a couple of weeks after the argo ii crew return to camp and the gods and demigods win the second giant war <3

You, Annabeth, Piper, Katie, Percy, Leo, Clarisse, and Drew were all sat in a circle, playing truth or dare. The Romans had gone back to New Rome, Jason was busy with construction plans, and all the other campers were caught up doing chores or securing more defences for camp. Coincidentally, you all had a break for the next hour and were deciding to spend it together, playing a game.

"Katie, truth or dare?" asked Drew.

"Truth," she said.

"Okay, do you like anyone?"

"No," Katie answered.

"What about Travis?" teased Drew.

"We're just friends!" protested Katie. But she was blushing a tiny bit - it was hard to tell, but there was a light pink tinge in her cheeks. "Y/n, truth or dare?"

"Dare," you said.

"Eh, I can't think of anything. Lean on... Annabeth, until it's your next turn," Katie shrugged.

"Sorry, Percy," you said, putting you head in Annabeth's lap. She giggled a little and stroked your hair.

"What's that supposed to mean?" asked Percy, a little outraged.

"It means I could pull your girl, but I won't, 'cause I'm nice like that." You made yourself comfortable. "Leo, truth or dare?"

"You already know I'm gonna pick dare." Leo stared at you. "But I'm gonna pick truth, just to confuse you."

"But I had the perfect dare!"

"Exactly."

"Umm, what's the most spontaneous thing you've ever built or repaired?" you asked.

"Oh, definitely the Valdezinator," he laughed. "If Frank or Hazel were here they'd back me up, but they're not, so you'll just have to take my word for it. Basically, we had to ask Apollo about the physician's cure, and we needed a bargaining chip. So I built this tiny little musical instrument, because that's how Hermes got out of it with Apollo in the myth, apparently, and I called it the Valdezinator. It totally worked! He went nuts for it. He was all, 'oh, I must master this new instrument!' and 'I must have it!'. So, yeah, that's the most spontaneous thing I've ever built."

"Cool," you said, impressed.

"Alright, Beauty Queen, truth or dare?"

"Leo! Don't call me that," Piper sighed. "Truth."

"What's the closest you've ever come to breaking up with Jason?"

"Leo! Um, to be honest, probably on the Argo II when he kept talking about Reyna. I love Reyna, don't get me wrong, I just... well, I got a bit jealous," Piper admitted.

"Hey, Annabeth," said Katie suddenly. "Is y/n sleeping?"

Annabeth looked down and smiled a little. "I think so." Then her expression turned dark. "If anyone, anyone at all, wakes them up..." She looked at everyone menacingly. "You. Will. Regret. Ever. Being. Born. Even more so than you do now."

Everyone gulped.

"Yes, Annabeth," said Leo, and everyone nodded or whispered in agreement.

She smiled down at you. "You know, you're cute when you're asleep," Annabeth whispered.

again this doesn't have to be romantic if you don't see annabeth like that!