Epilogue

Elsie POV

After one year

"Mommy, where is Adrian?"

"We're in the dining room, princess. Come over here." I answered her from the dining room. The next minute, she stood near the dining table in her school uniform.

"Hello, little Adrian," she smooched Adrian's cheeks, causing him to squeal. He always showed his excitement every time he saw his sister. They have a great bond.

"Wash your hand, princess. The lunch is ready."

"Alright, mommy." She ran to the kitchen as I requested.

"Where is daddy, princess? Is he coming back with you?" I asked her. She occupied the chair next to Adrian.

A pair of arms snaked around my waist before Andrea answer me. "Daddy is here, love." I smiled hearing his voice.

"Seems like you're missing me." He whispered the sentence.

"I just met you in the morning, like a few hours ago." I snickered.

"Why am I missing you already, then?"

"What to do dear, I have so much effect on you. Can't do anything about that." I leaned my head on his chest while my hands busy arranging the food on the table.

"Daddy, can you continue that later? We are hungry." Andrea stood on the chair placing her arms on her waist, eyeing us with her 'whatever' look.

"As always, the intruder." I heard he complained in a joking tone. I can't help but burst out laughing at their interaction. He finally released me and walked to Adrian who was seated on the toddler chair, biting his soft toy.

"Hey, buddy. How are you today? Have you missed daddy?" He placed kisses on his cheeks which earned giggles from him.

"I bet he said he missed me a lot. Am I right, buddy?"

Adrian touched his dad's face which makes him cooed. It was his way to interact with people around him.

"Sorry, daddy, he missed me more," Elsie exclaimed.

"Hey, you can't take him away from me. He is on my team."

"No, he is with me."

"No, he is mine."

"Mommy!"

"Enough both of you. What did I say before?"

"Don't argue at the dining table." They both answered in unison and burst out laughing afterward. I shook my head looking at them. A smile automatically spread on my face.

Dexter POV

"Dexter, what are you doing? I need to check on Adrian."

I trapped her with my both arms beside her.

"Love, not only Andrea and Adrian need your attention. I need your attention too. Please love me more tonight." I feigned a sad face. Only in a few seconds, her expression changed. A peal of laughter followed afterward.

"They are kids, they need my attention and love more than you, old man."

"Hey, I'm not old yet. Let the maid help you tonight. You need to rest too, love. Come, let's cuddle."

"Are you serious right now?"

"Couldn't be more serious." Without wasting any time, I lifted her and carried her with bridal style in my arms to the bed. I tossed her on the bed which caused her body to bounce.

"Dexter, you're crazy." She chided while giggling.

"I wondered who made me like this."

I prowled towards her, hovering over her before caging her underneath me. The smirk on my face refused to leave.

"I'm doomed, someone turns to madman tonight."

"Can't help, love. Can't help." I enunciated the words twice.

"This is a new way we're cuddling?" She teased me, placing her hands on my shirtless chest.

"This is the advance level of cuddling."

"The effect of missing me too much today?"

"Yes to that and also the effect of loving you too much."

"I love you."

"I love you more."

"I love you more like seawater."

"I love you more like the sands on the beach."

"So, it's mutual then." She exclaimed. "But, for now, can you please allow me to check on our daughter and son before we continue our advance cuddling?" She smiled, cupping my face with her palms. She tried to push me away, but I pressed my body closer to her.

"Uh-ah, I told you. Someone will take care of them. Don't worried about them. Tonight you are mine, love. I refuse to share."

"Why are you always trapping me?"

"Because I know this is what you loved."

"I beg your pardon?"

"Admit it, love. You loved it this way."

"Hey, mafia. Stop it right now." She wriggled but the smile on her face didn't go unnoticed. 

"No way out. You're the mafia bride that trapped in his love."

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤  

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤  

PS: 

Phew! Finally completed the book!

Thanks for the votes, comments, and stick with me till the end. I'm glad I finished the book before the year ends. Hope you guys love this story.

Wishing all of you a happy new year in advance. May your new year filled with joy and happiness. 

Till next book,

babystepswriter@Faye :-)

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ SEALED WITH LOVE❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤