"yeah, quit stressin bout it." he told me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"sorry, i just wanna make sure." i shrugged.

"it's all good, they like you and i do too so we good." he told me and i smiled.

i didn't wanna seem like the pick me kinda person, but i did want his friends to like me since he said they were like his family and he spoke highly of them.

if i didn't get along with them, then our relationship wouldn't work and i just had to deal with because they were here before me which i understood.

"quit overthinkin it." he said snapping me from my thoughts.

"i can't help it." i laughed.

"troy is really nice, not that everybody else wasn't but she really helped me feel comfortable after we got to know each other." i told him and before he could say anything my phone started ringing and it was troy.

"hey girl, i just wanted ta make sure ya'll got in the house cause a.k act like he ain't seen my text." she said.

"my fault." amonte laughed.

"yeah we got home okay, thanks." i smiled.

"you welcome, see ya'll later cause i'm real close ta punchin wiz in his throat." she said.

"you ain't finna punch shit." i heard wiz say and i covered my mouth watching her hang up.

"they always like that?" i asked.

"yeah, you'll get used too it."
- - -

𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐊𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐊𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬

"okayyy, stop!" i said backing away from wiz.

"no cause yo ass play too fuckin much." he mumbled, ole mad ass.

he mad all because i slapped his butt, like you do it to me all the time i was just returning the favor.

"i'm sorry, i won't do it again." i laughed and he threw me over his shoulder.

"oh my- put me down!" i said wiggling my legs, he ignored me and carried me all the outside.

we were standing by his pool and my eyes went wide.

"nooo it's cold, i'm sorry for real." i said quickly and he fake dropped me making me scream.

"ahhh!" i was about to cry.

"betchu won't do it again." he let me down and i fixed my shirt.

"can't stand yo ass." i mumbled.

"sit down then." he said as we walked back in the house.

"whatever nigga, you comin ta my house?" i asked him.

"yeah cause lijah gone be with my mama fa the weekend." he said.

"sleepover! let's go we gotta get snacksss!"
- - -

"i'm scared but come on," i shut my eyes and wiz pushed the buggy real fast.

it was almost two in the morning and we were at walmart, at first we just had to get snacks but as you can see things went left.

we already got stuck in the ball pit and road the small bikes around half of the store since it was mostly empty.

"we gone crash." i nearly screamed but he stopped the buggy in time.

"let me get out this death trap." i lifted myself up and jumped out.

"imma buy these." i grabbed a few plush toys and put them in the cart.

"whatchu need these fa?" wiz asked and held up the plush winnie the pooh toy.

"just cause," i shrugged.

he shook his head," waste a damn money."

"it's a great investment if i do say so myself."
- - -

"why you drink that stuff?" i asked wiz pointing to his double cup.

"copin mechanism." he mumbled and sat the cup down.

"it ain't good for you though, you slowly killin yourself." i said.

he shrugged, "i know, but ion drink it as much as i used to."

"so you wanna kill yourself?"

"been there, done that." he waved it off and i frowned.

"you think you'll ever stop?" i asked and he shrugged again.

"eventually." he said.

"you don't wanna talk about it do you?"

"nah, not really."

"sorry." i mumbled.

"ain't none ta be sorry about, ion wanna talk it right na but i will just not right na." he said.

"promise?"

"i promise."

we locked pinky's and he kissed my cheek, i didn't wanna push him but i did want to help him.

it made me feel bad when i didn't know what he was thinking or how he felt, ever since he opened up the first time he hasn't said anything else since and it's bothering me, but i'll leave it alone for now.

he got up and went to brush his teeth while i cleaned up the trash we gathered while watching movies and talking over the past few hours.

i threw everything away and joined him in the bathroom using the other sink so i could clean my face and brush my teeth.

we were silent getting into bed, it was comfortable but i knew he was out of it.

i ran my hand through his hair while we held each other, it was as if we couldn't be any closer.

i didn't want him to let go, hopefully i can help him before he slips away.

𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊™️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें