"you laughin, but i'm so serious." i said.

"i know that's why it's funny." she shook her head.

"i think i know you; you work at the shop by the mall right?" ole girl asked troy.

"yeah, how you know?" troy asked her.

"cause i work there too." she said and laughed, the fuck is so funny.

"hair? makeup? clothes?" troy listed.

"i sell clothes." troy nodded.

"well ta make this less awkward, ya'll wanna go out ta eat?" pookie suggested.

"yes please." troy jumped up.

"where to?" nana asked.

"kiara you pick." tootie said and we all looked at her.

"umm narobia's?"

"ouu yes, they crab patties hit!"
- - -

"so whatchu think?" a.k asked me.

"bout what?" i was confused as hell.

"bout kiara, you like ha?" he asked and i shrugged.

"if she make you happy then i can't stop that, you happy so i'm happy." i told him.

other than troy, a.k was the baby of the group and he always came to me when it came down to picking females or just typical nigga shit he couldn't talk ta tootie about.

he like my lil brother, so as long as he like it i love it and vise versa.

"preciate it, i ain't think she was gone get along with them like troy did." he said and i looked at her, they was surely having a nice conversation being all smiley and shit.

"looks like they gettin along pretty good ta me."

"don't sweat it, you know how we is when it come down ta you. she gone be ight." i said

"yeah?"

"no doubt about it."
- - -

𝐊𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬| 𝐀𝐫𝐚 |

𝐊𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬
| 𝐀𝐫𝐚 |

"you sure they liked me?" i asked amonte.