The Woes of Ms. Brown- Chapter 5

Mrs. Frank hugged Ms. Brown. They both were crying steadily.

"Oh, Megan I had no idea... I'm so sorry."

"T-thanks"

"No wonder you are feeling so badly. Don't you have a class to teach?"

"What?! What time is it anyway?"

"2:10..."

"Oh no, oh no, OH NO! I missed my class! Are they okay? Is everyone alive?!"

Mrs. Frank laughed and reassured her that the class was fine.

"You need more time. I'll cover for you, I promise. I also offer my deepest sympathy for Seth. Really, I do."

"Thanks. For everything. It means a lot to me."

"Why don't you just go home early?"

"I have to get these kids out of here. How can I get them out without worrying the parents?! Long field trip? No... Who knows how long we will be gone." Ms Brown trailed off, mumbling to herself.

"You could... Tell the truth?" Ms Brown shrugged.

"I guess that's what I have to do. I'm sure they'll all be thrilled..."

"You have a good reason."

"But these are their kids! They won't let me just run away with them to who knows where. I suppose I'll just wing it... Fantastic...."

"You'll do fine."

"I need to prepare... Bye and thanks for everything." Ms Brown smiled at her.

3 hours, 33 emails, and billions of phone calls later, Ms Brown had scheduled an emergency parent meeting in her classroom. Parents filed into the room, lightly scoffing at Ms. Brown's puffy, red eyes and runny make up. After, amazingly, every parent was there, Ms. Brown began her speech. She described the dangers of everything that was going on. She was met with raised eyebrows and more scoffing. She realized that she was getting absolutely nowhere with these parents, until something happened that changed eyeryone's minds.

Meanwhile, all of the students were waiting anxiously for their parents to come home. They wanted to know what was going on. Some of them were watching TV to get their minds off of everything, some were listening to music, some were doing homework, but everyone was terrified.

----------------------------------------------------

Author Notes:

Hi! I had a bajillion projects to work on for school, so I couldn't find time to write. Also, I have a horrible case of writers block... Suggestions are ALWAYS open. ALWAYS.

I hope this whole backstory gives Megan more depth. Please tell me if you think she is a Mary-Sue. Please tell me if this is the case:)

Thank you to all my fans (all 2!) you guys ROCK! :D

In other news, I love Glee :))

Thanks to EVERYONE who has read my story. Please comment, fan, and vote! I love you guys :)

Hope you like this chapter!

Love,

Kate

P.S. If anyone wants to help explain what copyrights I should use, it would help a ton. Thanks!