I just nodded my head.

YES!! I'm admitting it now!!

I DID FALL FOR THAT CASANOVA GUY!!

WHO WOULDN'T BE?? AFTER ALL THE THINGS THAT HE DID FOR ME??

But instead of being happy. I feel so anxious and nervous about what will happen in the future?

I know I really can't say that I finally love him because if I did. Then we are eventually becoming a couple and after that.

IT'S GAME OVER.

AS PER THE RULES. I SHOULD BREAK HIS HEART RIGHT AFTER THAT, AND I KNOW I CAN'T DO THAT ANYMORE. I CAN'T HURT HIM.

I'm having a big problem now!!

"I knew it!! And that guy also does like you, right? OH NO, LET ME CORRECT THAT!! He doesn't just like you. He loves you!! That is why he is always grumpy around me." He laughs after saying this.

I just nodded my head again

"So? Are you already an item?" He asked me

"No! we're not!" I answered him. He looked so shocked about it.

"But WHY? isn't that supposed to be what you both are? Boyfriends? Especially if you already like that person. Shouldn't you be together now? so why?" He is bewildered about Tharn and Me

"It's complicated. I'm sorry, but I can't give you any details about it." I sadly said to him

"Okay, Okay!! I will not push you all about it. So here I am again, being rejected by you for the second time! OUCH, TYPE AHH. IT hurts, you know!!" He said, then acting like he was in so much pain

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean," I feel sorry for him. I didn't mean to hurt him. I feel so guilty now!!

I was about to look at him apologies when I got shocked when he suddenly laugh

"hahaha, don't be sorry, Type. You know I can always understand you, and you know that no matter what happened, I will always be here to be your friend and support you. You can always count on me. I just wish puifai is with us now. I'm sure she will also tell you these things. We both love you so much. You know that, right?" Fiat Happily said.

"I wish she was with us now too. I missed her so much." now I'm getting teary eyes!!

I Miss Puifai. I missed her so much!!

Fiat then extended his one arm and wrapped it around my shoulder. I just rested my head on his shoulder and continued to appreciate the view in front of us.

I'm delighted now that despite me rejecting fiat, he is considering me as his friend.

I am lucky, especially when it comes to my friend.

================================================================================

We are already done with our island hopping activity.

We enjoyed it cause we came to see so many other islands beside here where the beach hotel resort of Tharn's is located.

This place is so beautiful, so is the other's island. They look so magical. We also did some visits to some caves and the stone formation inside those caves!! They all look fantastic!! I have never seen those kinds of places and things before. Only on books and online, but never in person.

We are already here at the beach resort. We have done having our lunch. We are just chilling here for a while cause later afternoon. We have to go back to the city to continue our busy and stressful lives.

I badly want to enjoy my remaining hours of stay in this paradise, but I can't really do it because something has been bothering me since earlier.

I haven't been able to talk or be with Tharn ever since we had our breakfast. It's like he was ignoring me or something. He was just busy taking pictures.

I don't understand his attitude.

Fiat is with my brothers playing some board games. I know he may not say it loudly. He was hurt by my rejection earlier and chose to stay away from me for a while. I know him. He didn't want to hurt my feeling by saying it to my face, but I know him too well, so I was just letting him.

I just stayed here at the swimming pool. I need to cool down, or else I will explode because of my annoyance with Tharn.

We had a chance to look at each other briefly, but it was just for a splits second cause he went back again in ignoring me!!

ARGHHHHH!! HE IS GETTING ON MY NERVES!!

I don't know why he is acting like this. Did I do something to offend him!

I don't know anymore! I don't know!

I was just busy swimming when suddenly I felt that everything was spinning around.

I tried to keep swimming, hoping that it would go away.

I did sink myself into the water for a while, but then again, the feeling of dizziness got worsen. Now my head is hurting too.

What the hell is happening to me.

I tried to go into the shallow part of the pool because I couldn't swim anymore.

But I failed.

I'm starting to feel so light.

THARN!! THARN, PLEASE HELP.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Then everything became dark.

==============================================================================

A/N

OH NO!! What do you think to happen to Type

What do you think will happen next. Let's see in the next chapter.

Comment and Vote are so welcome

Love lots

===============================

WAANJAI_MJORA
MJW_XOXO