3. junk jungle

On Wednesday morning, just before the sunrise, I woke up with an inexplicable will to die and a similarly unjustified erection. I turned the alarm off, rubbing my eyes that burned with the inadequate amount of sleep and a leaking tip. It was early in the morning, the sun hadn't even come out yet and I was thanking the Gods for being an only child, for I was able to serpentine my hand into my pants with the comfort and privacy every teenager deserved. It definitely felt better when I just woke up, my hand was sloppy as I pumped myself without any patience to play around, I was half awake and it was easier to think that I wasn't alone in the silence of my room. Those beautiful well known maroon-colored nipples in a sun-kissed skin, in her delicate round breasts, were all I thought of, for I had seen it a hundred times on TV. It was enough to make my toes curl and eventually cum in my loose pajama pants, but it felt like it wasn't enough. I was, most definitely, bored of my inexisting sexual life.

It was no one else's fault but mine. I was beginning to think that maybe there was something wrong with me, at the age of eighteen I had received letters from two girls and they were definitely good looking, perhaps more than I deserved, but there was something about the way they acted that didn't make me feel attracted to them. I just didn't feel like I would have fun while hanging out with them, so what was the point of wasting so much of my time?

I had been told that I am handsome more than once by people that weren't my parents, but it's hard to believe. To me, it's all just a collective joke I'm unaware of.

I left early for school with the intent of doing the homework I didn't feel like doing the night before. With slow strolls, I walked the familiar path to school with the Bukhansan National Park to my right and the train tracks to my left. When the woods became concrete, I recognized my drawing from afar, and with the intent of someone who is sending away a letter to the world, someone had written over the paint I had decorated the morning prior.

'나쁜만 사람들 파괴해'. 'Only bad people vandalize', it said with well-written blue letters.

I let out a light chuckle with the smart criticism, hoping that the irony of it was purposefully intended. I reached out into my backpack and, within the pencil case, I grabbed my weapon of choice for the time being. I thought about a smart reply to that equally smart vandalization, and with a cheeky smile, my clumsy hand write reframed that piece of art.

'나쁜 사람들 지우기!!'. 'Obliterate bad people!!'.

"Hey!" A voice echoed just beyond the train tracks, not being close enough to startle me, but enough for me to recognize. I wiped the smile off my face to look at her, with that same serene likeness to her face from the previous morning. My stomach became uneasy with the displeasure of seeing her again, standing there like a ghost, but with a firm wrist, I turned around and finished writing my message.

I felt the schoolgirl's gaze on me, quietly watching as I dared to do such a thing in front of her - but her mouth did not move to protest a second time, as though she was enjoying watching me do it. I put the sharpie in my pocket and continued my way to school. I heard her quick steps following me right after. I anxiously fixed the black snapback on my head and hid my hands on the pockets of my blazer for stability and security. My strolls were rushed but not enough so she noticed that I was purposefully doing it and thinks that I'm running away from her - which of course, I was. But I didn't want her to know that. On school grounds, I had no reason to run inside like the previous day, for we weren't even remotely late for classes. As soon as I stepped inside the huge building and hesitantly looked back, she had left to the girl's wing.

I met with a few familiar younger faces in the corridors and briefly said hello to them. I was constantly surrounded by people of my age, and being in a graduating class, younger blokes didn't come near me, as they were terrified of me. Which was a shame, for I was sick and tired of those guys from my class and eager to make new connections.