His Scorned Guardian - Fikrul x Female!Guardian (Destiny 2) Part 3 (NSFW!)

A single tear fell down the Warlock's cheek. "I'm sorry, I... oh, Fikrul. I'm so sorry I didn't know."

The Scorn baron learned in and licked the tear from her face, reaching and removing her hand from over her mouth. Another fell on the opposite cheek and, as he went to lick it, Fikrul eased her down flat onto her back on his throne, hovering over his puffy-eyed bride. She still kept herself covered with her blanket, seemingly ashamed of what her body could not do.

"Do not be, my love." He caressed her face, his thumb running over her lower lip. "The light and the dark are so very cruel, why would we put a punishment such as this past them? I would never forsake you for something as trivial as that. It does not make you any less desirable to me."

The Guardian reached and touched his face, only holding the blanket together with one fist now. Fikrul closed his eyes in response, silently savoring the warmth of the light emanating from his love's palm. She leaned up and began planting kisses on his face, but suddenly felt something wet flow over the back of her hand. He was crying now, too. She did the only thing that came to mind: she licked the tear from her hand, then did the same to the part of it that made it down his face. His eyes opened and she heard his breathing become more and more shallow. They looked at each other for a moment before his gaze traveled slightly downward to her covering. He didn't have to say a word before she let go of it completely, baring herself to him once again. He met her gaze again and knew what she wanted.

The Warlock closed her eyes, opened her mouth, and was met with the taste of his tongue.

It seemed that their discovery of each others' mutual sterility, strangely enough, had made both quite... needy.

Her arms wrapped around his neck as much as they could, pulling him closer into their makeshift kiss. Fikrul held the Guardian behind her head as his tongue went deeper into her mouth and into her throat, her own tongue struggling to swirl around his. She kept from gagging, thankfully, as the moans from what he was doing with the rest of his hands to the rest of her body kept it her throat well enough open to do so. Two clawed hands gently scraped and squeezed her fragile frame, running back over the scars and bruises of the night prior. He had marked her in a way, yes, but not... properly. No new marking tradition had been made for the Scorn, as they had turned their backs on the old Eliksni ways, but he supposed that the scratches and bruises could signify something more than what the Eliksni did when mating. Still...

...he wanted to go back to tradition, if only this once. He wanted to hear her cries of pleasure from it. He wanted to taste her in that most sacred way... among others.

Fikrul pulled away from the kiss and the Guardian chased his tongue as it left her mouth. Both were panting heavily, in need of one another more than ever.

She licked her lips and whispered, like a nearly silent breeze passing through her lips. "I love you."

The long undead Scorn could've sworn he felt his heart beat once again, along with feeling himself harden below the waist. He could wait no longer. The Fanatic lowed himself on her body and began a trail with his tongue below her stomach, up over her navel, between her breasts and ending at her shoulder. His hot breath coated her skin with beads of condensation before he spoke. "And I, you."

With these words, he clamped down hard on the Guardian's shoulder. She cried out in pleasured pain, throwing her hands onto his back and digging her fingernails into his skin. The Warlock felt his jaws clench tighter as she did this, and her blood began to flow onto the seat of the chair. Fikrul was in ecstasy. Her blood tasted divine, like the ambrosia of light; however, he did not want to hurt his mate any more than he wanted to, so he released her shoulder and began licking away the ruby liquid pouring from each tiny bite wound. The Guardian's head lulled to the side as he licked her clean. She'd heard about Eliksni mating rituals before, but never could've imagined them to be as... enjoyable. And, unbeknownst to her, she had made another, erm... 'mess' down below. From the sheer force of the love bite, it seemed to have made her cum and she hadn't even noticed it.