Chapter 4: The Field Trip

(MC'S POV)
A/N: warning this chapter is going to be longer than normal so if your reading this make sure you have time, thanks :)

enjoy
web heads/doki readers

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! I woke up excited because today's the field trip so I calmly turned off my alarm I put on my school uniform and I looked at the time (6:59 AM) I didn't realize I got ready so quick. So I decided to have breakfast with Uncle Ben who was at the kitchen table drinking coffee and reading a newspaper.

Uncle Ben: "Good morning sport, your up early then usual... School does still start at 8 right?"

Mc: "Yeah but I'm to excited to sleep in, Today we have that field trip to Oscorp. You know, the world's leaders in science."

Uncle Ben: ".... Oh is that the one that's like a really tall tower"

I couldn't help myself but laugh at Uncle Ben's comment

Mc: "Haha... Yes Uncle Ben the really tall tower"

After talking, we decided to eat some eggs and bacon which Aunt May made this morning, When I was done with my food I grabbed my backpack and I said goodbye to Aunt May and Uncle Ben and I went to go walk to meet up with Sayori

Mc: "Hey Sayori"

Sayori: "Hey MC, you excited about the field trip?"

Mc: "Yup, I couldn't even sleep haha"

Sayori: "Wow I have never seen you so excited about a field trip before haha"

Mc: "I know finally the school stopped being so damn cheap and actually got us a decent trip to go to"

Sayori: "I know right, remember that time the school just paid for a bus trip to go to a public park... damn I forgot the park's name though"

Mc: "I actually do remember that haha"

Sayori: "On a another note, I have been wanting to ask you something ..... SOOOOO, I was wondering if maybe we could sit on the bus T-Together M-Maybe"

Mc: "sure"

Sayori: "Yay!, It will be so much fun" (Maybe this is my chance to get out of the friend zone....I better not screw this up)

Mc: "It will be fun Sayori"

I heard Sayori mumble something earlier but I dismissed it because she was probably just humming another song just like last time. So Sayori and I started walking to school just talking about our morning until we reached the lockers of the school.

Sayori: "Alright I'll see you in class MC, gotta get something from my locker"

Mc: "Alright see you in class Sayori"

We then parted ways, as I was walking down the halls I saw Monika, Natsuki, And Yuri walking towards me... I don't know why but something felt wrong... like really wrong but I ignored it and approached them even though the 3 of them seemed angry

Mc: "Hey girls... Is everything alright?"

Monika, Natsuki, Yuri: "NO!"

Mc: "uh then what's troubling Yo-"

Monika: "sorry we didn't mean to shout but uhm we sorta need you to settle this small argument were having Ahh aha"

Monika said that pretty timidly this can't be good