No

I wasn't going to let her go. I needed to know if she is alright. I needed to know what she wants and if that is truly her last answer I would walk out of her life.

I picked up my keys.

"I am coming with you."We both head out.

I parked my car in front of her house. Meanwhile, I continue to call her but her phone remained switched off.
We pressed the bell and waited for the door to open but there was no answer. On the third bell, a man in his late 50s opened the door with a bottle of vodka in hand.

"Where's April?" Lucas asked

"Who are you mother fucker?"

"Look we work in the same office she didn't come for two days so we just wanted to make sure she's alright."

"She's fucking fine now get the hell out of here."

My anger started to raise "Where is She?"

"Somewhere fucking someone with that other bitch, they can fucking die for all I care."

I controlled my anger just thinking of her. If this bastard wasn't her father I would have bitten the shit out of him before he could utter another word about her.

I grabbed him by his collar, our face was barely an inch away, the smell of alcohol was burning my nose.

" I am going to ask you this one last time, and you better answer clearly."

"Where is she?"

He jerked back "With her sister.London." fear started to creep in his eyes.

"Consider yourself lucky. If it wasn't for your daughter you would be in the position to not speak a word for the rest of your life." With that, I walked out of there.

It's been five hours since I'm sitting on the flight. It took me a few minutes to track her sister's location.

Just a few more hours and I'll be with you.

It was late in the evening when I reached there. The cab stopped right in front of a 3 story building. The more I was getting close to her with each step my heart started to beat faster thinking how she's going to react.

What if it is her final answer?

I pressed the bell. The nameplate read Amy Adams.
The door opened to reveal a girl in her mid-twenties with a cigarette in her hand. She exhaled the smoke starting at me.

"Hi, this is Dimitri, I-I umm."

"You are here to meet April aren't you?"

"Umm.. Yeah actually."

"I was expecting a visitor, didn't knew it will be this soon."

She inhaled a mouth full of smoke
"come on in."

"April's not home, went to the store, she'll be back soon. Coffee?"

"Yeah, thanks." she placed the coffee in front of me.

"So.... What happened? She burged into my house in the middle of the night, looking like a zombie." She inhaled again and crushed the tip into the ashtray.
"I asked her what happened but she won't say a word."

I explained to her as much as possible in a brief meanwhile, she lit another cigarette.

"I am glad you came all the way here. To be honest my sister had a difficult time dealing with feelings and emotions from a really young age. She was always timid and scared in the presence of people even if it's our relatives.
We both grew up in a not so ideal family. Whenever our father scolded or yelled at us I would always protest or fight back but she... She hid in the corner crying her eyes out. When I was there she would still talk to me, share about this or that every now or then but after I left for college and job she has become more silent.
I knew my leaving the house would affect her and it did, but I had no choice. It's not just today she always tended to hide her feelings, even if she's having pain or a high fever she wouldn't utter a single word. I never really knew why and neither did I tried to know." She stopped and took a deep breath.