31 | CLANDESTINE FEELINGS

Start from the beginning

and in a swift movement, he flips you over, himself being over top of you now.

slamming himself into you continuously in a insane pace, a deep moan is heard from jungkook. he bites his lip with his eyes shut, pounding into you harder than before. with a few more thrusts, you felt your- self clench around his length, after hitting a certain spot that made your eyes to roll, at the back of your head. jungkook smirked at the sexy sight.

it was like it's almost driving him insane — you feel yourself release as you screamed out his name with that one specific rough thrust into you.

"ugh, fuck," you cursed.

he thrusts into you with quick movements, feeling himself about to come as well.

but before he was about to, you pushed him away from you and down onto the bed, you being the top for the second time, tonight. you pull his length out of you and brought yours lips to his throbbing cock.

licking your lips you grabbed his member and start to stroke his length in a fast pace before taking him into your mouth completely. you bobbed your head as you start to suck him off aggressively, feeling his cock hit the back of your throat.

"holy fucking shit," he cursed out, one hand tightly clutching onto the black sheets, as the other pulled your hair. you continued to do the dirty work with your mouth, as jungkook closed his eyes, moaning.

with that, jungkook finally releases in your mouth. he grunts, and his body became weak as he laid on his back staring at the ceiling almost lifelessly.

you swallowed the substance of jungkooks release, bringing the back of your hand up to wipe your lips.

joining jungkooks side, he wrapped his arm around you engulfing you into a warm hug. with the feeling of the skin-ship between the both of you, you felt as his body was still sweaty, as much as yours was.

but you didn't care. all you cared about was getting to sleep, due to how exhausted you were. jungkook turned to face you, eyes locking with his before the slick man presses his lips against yours stealing yet again, another kiss from you.

but this time, the kiss was short. however you felt a various amount of emotions hit you within the kiss. somehow, it felt different — the kiss felt so genuine and you hoped that your kiss shared, never ended.

but sadly it did.

without any last  words being said, you rested your head over his bare chest, as he rested his chin over your head — slowly, he stroked your hair. with you leaning against his care chest, you hear jungkook's heartbeat slow down, making you drift off to sleep.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏.

1:46am.

you've woke up from your short sleep realizing that you were still in jungkook's bed.

you pulled away from him sitting up from your laid position, the soft blankets sliding off of you, falling and exposing your naked fragile skin to the cold air that roamed in the room.

goosebumps forms all over your body as you stared down at jungkook, who remains in a deep slumber. for some reason, something hit you. it wasn't either
a good, or bad thought. it was more like a question.