Maybe I should invite myself when they are finished.

I looked through my binoculars and politely eavesdropped on the events happening.

***

"I...feel...like...I...know...you...but... from...where?"

How long is this gonna take? Calm down Calli. Just do it like you did before.

"Kusotori, Do you remember me?"

"I..."

"We are more than friends but less than lovers, at least that is how it seems to me."

"Who..."

"My name is Calli, don't you remember me?"

"Calli?..., Calli..., Calli?"

Miss Watson interrupted the interaction and tossed me a question.

"Sorry to interrupt but would you like to explain what's going on?"

"I don't mind, we're in your home after all. She is a Phoenix and every time she's reborn, she loses her memories. Although it isn't permanent, she loses her memories for an unspecified period of time. Taking her action into consideration, I know she isn't faking to get my attention. She would have spoken to you if that was the case."

"Interesting. Very Interesting indeed."

She was deep in thought after I said those words and Gura was doing the same. Or was she pretending?

"Hmmm, Naruhodo."

I turn my attention back to Kusotori.

"Calli...Calli...Calli...Calli...Calli...Calli..."

"..."

"Calli...Calli...Calli..."

"..."

"Calli...Calli...Calli...HUHHH???"

The realization hit her like a truck. Her eyes are beginning to show signs of life. About time.

Thank god she remembers me.

"CALLI, MY BABY CALLI, I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'LL DO WITHOUT YOU. I MISS YOU SO MUCH. I'M SORRY I FORGOT ABOUT YOU AGAIN. CHU, CHU, CHU, CHU, CHU, CHU, CHU, CHU, CHU, CHU, MU-WAH, MU-WAH, MU-WAH, MU-WAH, MU-WAH. YOU'RE CUTE AS EVER. I SWEAR I'LL NEVER FORGET ABOUT YOU AGAIN."

She was all up on me, hugging me, kissing me, sniffing me, snuggling me, whispering some 'stuff' into my ear. Oh god no. Why?!!!. I mean, I'm glad, but jeez, PLEASE STOP. Mmmm. GUHHH.

"Kusotori, please stop. The homeowners are feeling some type of way because of you."

"Gura, you wanna hug?"

"AME, WHY WOULD YOU ASK THAT NOW?!, PLEASE DON'T TOUCH ME YOU, NOOO. DON'T TOUCH ME!!!."

"You're so cute. Just one hug, people do it all the time. There's nothing lewd about it."

"THE FACT YOU ASKING ME THAT NOW MEANS YOUR TOYING WITH ME, I KNOW YOUR SCHEMES, YOU CAN'T FOOL ME!!!."

"Not even one?, you're so mean."

"Deal with it, Gosh. This girl."

***

"Enma-chan, I don't know how to feel about this, maybe I shouldn't go inside."

"How about we greet them when they are leaving? She needs an arbiter to go back to the underworld after all."

"Yes, your right Enma-chan. The amount of kissing going on is too much for my takodachi-loving heart. You should look on instead of me."