Jay :
Tell what?

Me :
Jay

That we're dating?

Jay :
Huh-

Me :
Imma go bye

I swear to God I felt like throwing my phone at Jay through the window. How can someone be so oblivious please?

Jay, on the other side was having fun seeing his girlfriend so flustered and angry. But she had a point. They needed to tell everyone. And so the guy called for a meeting. He called Jungwon and the others to gather up at the boys' dorm.

"You both go. I'll come in a bit." Jugyeong said as me and Jungwon left the house nodding. I entered the other dorm only to see Jay's boyfriend smile? Please kill me thank you very much. I just looked away feeling a tint of blush on my cheeks. "So what do you need to tell us? It better be something important Jay hyung I stopped my dance practice because of this." Niki was breathing heavily with sweat dripping down his forehead.

"You stink you know?" A voice came from the other side as I looked to see Sunghoon mocking the panting boy to which he just glared at him. "Ok come on say now Jay."

"Uh ok so.." Come on Jay do it. For real man I don't wanna do it please. "What?" Jungwon plopped on the couch and stared at Jay wanting to know the answer. The other boy scratched the back of his head awkwardly looking at me while I bit my lips in nervousness. And Jungwon noticed.

"Wait... Don't tell me-" He looked at me and then at Jay and I could see his big eyeballs popping out as he realized something. "Please tell whatever I'm thinking is right." He quickly got up and stared at the both of us. "I don't know what you're thinking Jungwon, sorry I can't help you." I heard Jake slowly say out from behind as a chuckle left from Heeseung and Sunoo's mouth. I tried controlling my heart, it was beating so hard oh my Lord, why am I still alive?

"What Jungwon-?" I took my strength and said out staring at his shocked eyes. Sunghoon finally got up from the couch and stared at us, looking like he already figured out. "Jungwon you can see the both of them blushing. Pretty sure whatever you're thinking is true." He chuckled walking towards Jay. "Finally man." He patted Jay's shoulders as Jungwon started moving around excitedly. Not forgetting the fact that the others were clueless about what was happening I decided to end their miseries.

"We're dating." I said out. Clear and loud.

And the next moment I knew I shouldn't have said that. Imagine monkeys and crows in the same room having a party. Yea. That was the situation right now. "Oh my God yes finally you both did something sensible." Sunoo clapped both of his hands as I found myself getting a tight hug from Jungwon. "Jiwoo yes you're finally not single." Huh? Niki started dancing out some weird yet damn moves which I could never figure out and Jake and Sunghoon were busy congratulating each other I don't even know why. "My babies finally grew up."

Heeseung said.

Cringe was in the air as everyone started pretending to be disgusted, Heeseung patted my head making me giggle a bit. Jay came closer to me and I found my hand getting intertwined with his big one. I looked at the guys who were so happy in front of me. It felt like I was meant to be with Jay cuz it brought everyone happiness.

"When did you two start dating?" Sunoo exclaimed excitedly as I replied. "A couple days ago-" a loud harsh noise of a plate getting broken was audible in my ears which made me look behind immediately. I looked on the floor only to see pieces of glasses and some snacks scattered.

Looking up I saw Jugyeong.

"Oh shit...." I heard someone from behind me whisper, everyone became quiet. I looked at her. Her eyes were red and she looked broken. "Jugyeong-"

Before Jay could say anything the girl ran away. But I couldn't just let her run which led me to follow her. "Jugyeong wait!" She didn't go to the dorm, she was just running away without even knowing. I sped up, finally reaching her and tried pulling her by my hand but what happened next was shocking.

I felt her harshly rejecting my hand and right at that moment, her hand went past me meeting my right cheek. She slapped me. I was shocked. I just looked at the ground holding my cheek as she sobbed in front of me.

"I hate you Jiwoo."

| | • • • • • | |

They gon fight 😎

They gon fight 😎

I woke up so late 👌✨