"Now where should we start with the torture, brother?" Taylor asked in a sadistic tone. I smirked at the evil thoughts that clouded my head.

"Secure the doors and inform everyone to do their jobs correctly. You're lucky we found this dumbass easily. No slip ups like this should ever happen again, understood?!" I yelled.

The scrawny and scared looking employee nodded and left the room without any hesitation. My guard nodded his head at me in acknowledgment before doing the same.

"I'm leaving to see Iris. You've already wasted much of my time as it is. Be sure to be able to handle this type of shit again, Taylor. These slip ups can't keep happening. Find more information on this traitor and who he was working for. Torture it out of him. I hope to know that you can handle the rest of this situation well." I narrowed my eyes at my brother.

"Yeah yeah, I will." He rolled his eyes. "But don't worry, I will give him the beating of his life... literally." Taylor darkly joked.

The traitor looked at Taylor with fear evident on his whole face. His posture was ridged and his stance was taken as if he was going to shit a ton of bricks. I wouldn't blame him. But he deserves this.

Time to go see my girl. Finally.

_

"Sir we are currently exiting the penthouse and are trying to handle the situation with the intruder. We have Mrs. Queen on her way to the safe house. Please do not worry ab-"

"What do you mean not worry?! She was there all along and yet you couldn't even do your job correctly?! All of you are fired. I have a new batch of people who are more advanced at this. Take her to safety immediately!"

"Y-yes sir. S-s-sorry for the inconvenience."

My fingers harshly declined the call as I gripped the steering wheel in anger. Those good for nothing shits couldn't even catch the intruder. Now they're taking Iris to the safe house. Fuck.

All of this wouldn't have happened if the stupid rat hadn't have caused me this inconvenience. I would be with Iris right now, making sure to not let anything or anyone come near her. Keep her safe with me. The thought of her getting hurt made me want to murder someone. I felt my breathing quicken at her and the baby getting in serious danger. I can't wait to go there and kill whoever thought to put my Iris and baby in danger. They should know better. Idiots.

Once I find this piece of shit I will kill them. Whoever they are, I don't care. The annoying ringing of my phone made me groan.

"What?!" I snapped at the other end of the line. It had been a few minutes since the last call and I was almost near the penthouse as I practically cut out every car in front of me, almost causing an accident. Fuck driving safely. I have shit to do, my baby to keep safe, and intruders to murder.

"S-s-sir, I don't know how to say this but Mrs. Queen is taken. We don't know who took her but-"

I felt my blood boil and my ears disconnect from reality and what the guard was saying. Iris being taken? The thought made me want to kill the first person I saw when I got back there.

"Explain. Now." I darkly spoke with no joke and hint of urgency.

"W-we were trying to find the intruder as Mrs. Queen was being rushed out of the penthouse to safety. One of our guards were with her and a few more were standing outside of the back exit to keep her safe. They all got tranquilized as well as Mrs. Queen's guard. S-she got taken away and we have no clue as to who it was or where she is. I-I'm so sorry si-"

"You're dead."

Beep.

I felt myself getting angrier and angrier at every word that the useless guard was saying and explaining to me. Iris was gone. Kidnapped. Again.