Sidharth sitting on their room by holding her picture when suddenly he start feeling a sensation that she is here, closing eyes he placed hand on his heart and shocked when he can literally heard her voice. Tears escaping from his eyes, "Princess." Sana smiles by closing her eyes and says, "Sidharth, i can heard you,.. How's this possible."

"I love you princess, and don't know baby." Said sidharth in the same way. Both keep closing their eyes and talking by placing hands on hearts, "Sidharth we didn't need a phone for talking." Said sana by leaning to the wall. He nodded and says, "Yes princess, tell me how are you? Did anyone hurt you? And where they keep you?"

Chuckling Sana says, "You start behaving like me, asking so many questions." He smiles and says, "Because you are my soulmate, so i think this is normal." Sana nodded and says, "Sidharth, your brother samarth and ayirvi the girl whom you reject is behind all this." Sidharth frowned and says by gritting his teeth, "I know, he send me a note but ayirvi, she is also with him."

"First you don't take her name, and what's the note about." Asked Sana by narrowing her brows. He smiles at his possessive mate and says, "I love the possessive side of my princess a lot. I miss you princess, do you know the place." Sana sighs and says, "I miss you too sidharth, and don't know they keep me in a dark room.".

"But soon get to know everything by the help of someone." Frowning sidharth asks, "Who will help you there?" "A spirit, i found a spirit who was passing by from here. He heard everything and promised to help me getting out from here, currently he has gone to get some information." Said Sana.

Sidharth gritting his teeth and asks, "So, the spirit is he?" Sana giggles and says, "Awwww, my possessive alpha husband. I love you so much, come here soon. I will contact you as soon as get some information but how will we come to know that we try to contact each other."

"I don't know exactly princess, this is also  something new for me. But i feel a sensation inside me before contact with you." Said sidharth. Sana hummed and says, "Same happened with me before some time. This means when one call the other, we automatically feels the sensation. I love this sidharth."

Sidharth smiles and says, "Yes princess, you don't know what's the feeling when i didn't able to heard your voice or take you in my arms. I called kashish, she can help me to find you through spell." Just then sidharth heard a voice call him, "Sidharth kashish is here." He sighs and says, "Princess I will contact you after sometime, kashish is here. I love you, take care."

Opening his eyes he looks at kushal who give him a wired reaction, rolling eyes he tap his shoulder and says, "I will tell you later." He move to the living area and says by looking at kashish, "I am glad you come here for helping us." She smiles and says, "I will feel glad if can help someone through my magic. Where is her father?"

A man come there with Kapoor, who look at everyone in confusion. His face looks pale, may be due to facing those pains regularly. Sidharth look at him and says to kashish, "Do whatever you need?" Nodded she make a circle with salt , put candles and a map in the middle. Taking his hand she pinched the knife there and put the drop of blood on the map.

Closing eyes she start the spell, sidharth look at her with narrowing brows. His heart is getting restless by every passing second. After sometimes the drop of blood travel on the map and stop at a place. "Tawang." Said sidharth by raising his one brow. Kashish open her eyes and nodded in yes by looking at the map.

Sidharth think something and asks her, "I want to ask you one more thing, can i talk with my princess without phone. I mean...." He sighs and tell her everything. Kashish nodded smiling and says, "Yes, this is possible but not in all werewolves. It's very rare, as you both are mated completely. It's connect your souls with each other, the talk is not between you. It's between your souls."

"And it is not happened in everyone because this thing is depends on the depth of your love and connection. See the moon goddess is select your mates, sometimes you get the same in every birth. In that case the depth of love is so old and deep, and they can have this ability."

Sidharth smiles brightly by the thought that they are not only together in this life, but it's a continuation of their love since so many births. Smiling he asks his mens to drop kashish and Kapoor to their respective homes and move for tawang by his private jet.

Some members of pack with kushal and jack also go with him. Sidharth in one corner of room and try to contact Sana.
Here Sana sitting by thinking about him when veer come there by passing through the door and says sitting in front of him, "You are in xyz place in tawang."

"And dude, he has so many mens a complete pack of rouges. That girl is just a pawn, he influence so many people in same way by promising fake things for get an army. He planned a complete trap for your sidharth, because sure that he will definitely come here for saving you. Very dangerous he is."

***************************************
Let's see what happens next!!!