Chapter 54

Belle Fawn

After yesterday's amazing fiasco with the spanking, the pleasure, the love. Liam had gotten real busy with work after and we didn't get to see each other much all day. Even after work he drove me home and kissed me bye. But, he seemed a little stressed over his work which made me upset to see him like that. That's why I was trying not to be much of a bother to him.

Especially when we got to the meeting room and I spotted Nathan. I took my spot next to him as always and hoped he wouldn't provoke me into messing around too much. He looked at me with a small smile that I couldn't help but return.

"Alright..." Liam's voice announced trailing off as I caught Nathan's now mischievous orbs.

He was writing on the corner of a paper before ripping it off and discreetly sliding it to me. I sighed biting my lip at how unprofessional this was yet I was glad nothing changed between us. I nonetheless put my hand next to his, he lifted his and I covered the little paper with my own hand. Then I slid it off the table to read it in my palm under the table.

"You look beautiful."

I crumpled the paper in my hand, feeling my cheeks burn up and I glanced to Liam. His eyes were already drilling into me as he spoke. After a few minutes we were to be discussing plans for the end of the year ball. But, I was too focused on Liam and how pointedly he kept looking at me. At one point I swear he hooked his foot underneath my chair to pull me towards him.

The action certainly drew a few heads but, one look from him and they went back to talking about the ball which was more important. Nathan on the other hand thought it was irritating, he would look at me with such a defeated look. I turned away from Nathan and looked back at Liam who was staring out of the huge window. He was so effortlessly attractive, I crossed my legs remembering yesterday's events.

His legs were open and his fingers on one hand were lightly pressed against his chin in a thoughtful way. The rings on his fingers were so eye catching, they made his hands stand out so perfectly. His veins traveled nicely underneath his suit hiding them from my prying eyes. The rose ring he had was enough to make me obey him especially when his eyebrows drew together.

When I least expected it his dark hazel orbs flickered over to me. I tightened my thighs together before eyeing his lips that curled up into the slyest smirk. His gaze was way too intense for me, it wasn't the lust that was coating it. It was the dominance, the way he just knew looking at me like he was right now, could make me fall apart. The way he knew that's what was happening right now underneath his gaze was more than overwhelming.

He laughed lightly through his nose and cracked a small lazy grin at me. All while he slowly sat up in his chair making sure he never once broke our eye contact. He found it amusing how worked up I was getting over this. Which I was, I felt my heart beating, my face burning and the nervous sweat breaking out on my palms. A fiery feeling was bubbling up inside of me just by his simple eyes.

After he faced away with a small satisfied smile tugging on his lips, I felt like I could breathe. A few more dreadful minutes after that the meeting was over. And I soon quickly found myself in the elevator alone with Liam.

He slipped his hand into mine and I glanced down at our hands encased in one another's. It warmed my heart, I looked back up at him to see he wasn't looking at me but, he had a small smile on his lips. I laced my fingers through his more firmly, feeling his rings against them and he finally looked at me.