guess who not single no moreeeee? eeeeee, we was inner before but now it's secured bitchesss!
- - -

"what's with all the roses?" tootie asked looking at the roses on the kitchen table.

"diamonte got them for me." i said and she raised her eyebrow.

"oh bitch! he finally asked you ain't it?" she asked and i shrugged.

"maybe." i said and she pursed her lips before looking at my hands.

"eeee! when? how?" she questioned and poked my side.

"fuck you yellin fa?" mally asked as everybody walked in the kitchen with bags full of food.

"because wiz finally stopped bein a pussy!" she yelled.

"why ya'll actin like we got married?" i laughed.

"ya'll might as well be." ace said.

"right, so since ya'll is together can we get another gang baby?" pookie asked with a grin on her face.

"chill." wiz mumbled.

"exactly ain't no babies come out this cooter cat." i shook my head.

"not yet." a.k said and covered it with a cough.

"fuck up." wiz threw a bag of chips at his face.

"this nigga stay throwin some." ace said.

"exactly." nana cosigned.

"okay tom and jerry we get it, na shut the fuck up fa i throw some at ya'll." wiz threatened and grabbed another bag of chips coming to sit next to me.

"them things stank, but gimme someeee." i held my hand out for the blue doritos bag.

"getcho own." he said and put a few chips into his mouth.

"quit bein stingyuhhh." i grabbed some from the bag and grinned while he mugged.

"you lucky." he mumbled.

"all these niggas do is fight over food." i looked up and a.k was recording us like last time.

"nigga fuck you." me and wiz said.

"oh my gosh not this stage." mally groaned and put his head down on the counter.

"great minds think alike that's all, ain't that right stink stink?" i asked wiz who mushed my face.

"i ain't no damn stink stink, better get out my face."

"you so disrespectful."

"okay and?"
- - -

"you never told me why you was upset the other day." i said watching wiz who was coming out the bathroom with a towel clanging to his waist.

"lijah told my mama boutchu and she asked ta meetchu but it ain't happenin." he shrugged.

"and why not?" i asked.