"with whom?" I asked

I heard them giggled including jungkook. So I looked at him with a questioning eyes.

He leaned closer to me. "my bandmate, suga. They kinda have a history."

My lips formed into an o and looked at yewon! I can't believe her! She didn't told me about him! How dare she keep a secret from me?!

She looked away and acted like she's thirsty so she went to the waiter and asked for a water.

The wedding ceremony begins. I almost laughed when I saw moonbin crying while waiting for her bride at the end of the aisle, but I just smiled. I'm so happy for him, he finally found his lifetime partner.

"do you how martyr moonbin is when we're still in college?" jungkook whispered

"even though he likes you a lot that time, he let me date you, he's the one who gave your number to me, making a way for me to see you." he added

My brows furrowed

"because he believed that it's better for you to have him as your friend than your boyfriend. If he's going to be your boyfriend, then your friendship won't last long, and he might hurt you. So instead of pursuing you, he set aside his feelings just to treasure your friendship. " he finished.

That's why. All his actions, like he care for me a lot, he will pick me up even if it's late, he will be beside me if I need him. I'm so lucky to have him as my friend, and he's right. We might hurt each other if we level up our friendship that time. Maybe, I'm not here watching him saying his vow to his bride.

After the wedding ceremony, we parted ways but scheduled a time for each other. But for now, my palms were cold by just thinking of meeting jungkook's  family. I did meet his mom, but not his whole family. Like his brother and his father. Are they, strict? Will they hate me because I kept on leaving their son?

My thoughts were cut off when a warm hand enveloped my cold hands.

"calm down, they won't bite you and eat you alive." he smiled at me but I just nodded.

The nervousness I felt earlier became worst when we're now entering the gate of their house. Jungkook stopped the car and went out to open my door. He held my hand firmly and we both walked to the door.

" mom...." he called when we entered their house. It's clean, the flowers are all well-arranged, the frames, the paintings. Wow.

I stared at their family picture. His brother looks like him, but jungkook is more charismatic. Yeah, I'm biased. Jungkook was a mixed of his mother and father, while his brother looked like his father more.

"Eunbi?"

I heard a middle aged woman called me from the stairs. She hurriedly went down on the stairs that made me nervous. What if she fell?!

"Oh my God! Long time no see!" she squealed and hugged me so tight. Good things it's just short. She's acting like we know each other so well, but it's the first time meeting her as his son's fiance.

"wow, mom. I'm your son. I know my fiance is pretty, but hug me first." jungkook complained but her mom just shook her head and held my hand.

"let's go to the garden. We're having a barbecue dinner tonight" she said and pulled me with her.

I looked at jungkook and he's just frowning to her mom but smiled when he saw me looking at him.

"everyone! Eunbi is here!" she shouted.

A man went to us. His father hugged me and smiled. Another guy went and was about to hug me but jungkook pushed his arms away from me.

"you're still single so, go away." jungkook said that made the three of them laughed.