"Where did Charumathi came from now?", the great queen asked him.

"My queen, you don't know anything about her daughter-in-law yet. She is the reason why this curse thing is still being believed by all. You think there is a curse that is existing in the royal family. "HELL NO". All these hundred years it was a coincidence that the first daughter-in-law passed away. Do you know it was your husband who killed his first wife to marry you Queen Thenambal? Or do you know your Sahasra's first wife was killed by his current wife Charumathi?", Vasudevan asked the queen.

Everyone stood in shock. They don't know what is happening around them.

"What are you saying Vasu? Why will my father would kill his first wife?", Sarang asked him.

"My father was the best friend of your father. Don't forget that Sarang. He knows all the royal familys secret which even the walls of the palace don't know. Your father fell in love with your mother who was his sister-in-law after his first marriage and he used the curse as pawn to marry your mother. Just ask your mother whether what I am saying is true or not?", Vasudevan said to Sarang.

Before anyone can ask the green queen, she herself accepted that her husband was actually her elder sister's husband.

"So, now coming to your mother Aarvik. She was in love with your dad but your dad chosen his love to be his wife. There was no cancer to her. Charu used her influence to make those reports to believe as natural death where she actually gave money to the doctor to kill Sahasra's first wife. I came to know this only after your birth Aarvik. That is when I thought I can use Charu for my plan too. I understood that Charu will be a great key for me. She used to give me extra money for my plans. She even knows about the plan of killing Aitri baby. Natrajan kidnapped Mrudhula which has become a bonus for me because Charu started to have vengeance towards Natrajan. She was waiting for the opportunity to get her revenge from him. We came to know that Aitri is Natrajan's daughter only after you left to Kodaikanal. She was the one who sent the killer to kill Aitri, I just paid the amount. Somewhere, you were about to get killed that day. There she had an emotional block. She asked me to stop everything. But I again asked her to think about the child which she lost. Somewhat she got manipulated with my words. Even today, I was the one who asked her to kill Aitri. I know she will get caught because I already guessed that it will be Aarvik's plan. But I never know my own son will go against me", Vasudevan said, murderously looking at Mukilan.

"Then who is the one behind Layanika's kidnap?", Mrudhula asked him.

"That is also me. To make Hari believe that Natrajan still didn't change at all, still he thinks daughters as a curse for the family", Vasudevan accepted the whole truth.

"Wow dad! You made Haridas uncle believe that Natrajan uncle thinks daughters as a curse but it was you who always thought daughters as a curse. I know dad, I know you are the one who killed my mother and sister. I still remember that day dad, when my sister is born you asked doctor to kill her by giving poison. When mom tried to stop that you hit her with the glass bottle. But I was a kid that time. That is the reason I studied all these years away from you to make myself capable enough to question you. But you are more than a demon dad. I never know that you would fall this low or go to this extend to take revenge. Moreover, you never loved Sharadha aunty. She was just your obsession. You were jealous of Natrajan uncle, Your jealousy is the main reason for all your doings.", Mukilan threw arrows of words at his father.

"I can't believe this mom, you will be doing this sin too. The mom who taught me that we shouldn't hurt anyone, the mom who taught me that we should never be happy in others sadness, the mom who taught me that we should never break ones trust is the same who did everything what she asked me to do. I feel sorry for you mom. Even, if Natrajan uncle would have killed Mrudhula that doesn't give you any right to kill his daughter whether it is Aitri or any other one", Aarvik said disgustingly by looking at his mom.

"I never thought that you will do this Charu. I will never forgive you. Never in my life", Sahasra said and turned his face.

"Aarvik, let's forgive them", Aitri said.

"No Aiyu, they both are bloody murderers, they should be punished", Aarvik said with full of rage.

Everyone knows when Aarvik takes any decision that is final.

"Rakshan call the police immediately to arrest this two culprits", Aarvik shouted.

"Aarvik son, I am sorry", Charumathi pleaded.

"Even I am sorry Mrs. Charumathi, I cannot forgive you. Especially the person who tried to kill my wife", Aarvik said by turning away his face.

"Mrudhu dear ask your brother to forgive me please", Charumathi went and started pleading towards Mrudhula.

"Stay away from me. Who knows when will you murder me or my child?", Mrudhula said by turning her face.

Charumathi's soul dead the moment when her husband and kids threw her away from their life.

The police arrived and arrested both Charumathi and Vasudevan, when they were about to go Vasudevan took the revolver from the inspector's pocket and shot the person. The whole palace got stunned.  

TO KNOW MORE, KEEP READING...

DO VOTE, IF YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER...

COMMENT YOUR VIEWS ABOUT IT...

ONLY ONE MORE CHAPTER TO GO... DON'T WORRY YOU HAVE EPILOGUE AND FIVE BONUS CHAPTERS OF ALL YOUR FIVE FAVORITE COUPLES...

NEXT UPDATE ON NEW YEAR 2021...

I AM HAPPY THAT I AM GOING TO COMPLETE MY SECOND STORY IN WATTY... MY FIRST STORY IS PUBLISHED IN AMAZON KINDLE... YOU CAN CHECK IT OUT...

STAY SAFE AND TAKE CARE...

LOTS OF LOVE...