*Christmas Special*

Start from the beginning

She stuffed more chocolate in her mouth before answering with a shrug.

Maka came back with only a few bags and looked irritated to find all of us already here. She looked at Patti, who had just finished the whole box of chocolates. "I'm guessing that Patti won?" We all nodded. She gave out a sigh and adjusted her bags. "Does everyone have their things?" We all nodded. "The let's go." We all left the shop, dragging our bags behind us.

"Maka, it's so nice that you're letting us all sleepover at your place for 5 whole days!" Tsubaki said happily. "It'll be such a nice time for everyone to hang out together!"

Maka however didn't share our enjoyment. "Yeah...everyone...hanging out...at my place...for 5 whole days..." She looked at me and Patti then back to Tsubaki, "Fun." She said, her voice covered with sarcasm.

Then I just remembered somehting. "That's odd." I stopped walking, no one noticed I wasn't walking as I searched my brain. "There wasn't any other shoppers in that shop..." I turned to discover that the shop had disappeared. We couldn't have walked that far already...could we? I shrugged off the thought and jogged to catch up with the rest. Guess there is such a thing as a Christmas Miracle.

*****

"Alright everyone put your presents under the tree!" Spirit shouted over all the chaos that ensued in Makas place.

We all put our presents under the tree and continued to walk around as if we lived here. I spotted Silver sitting on the couch, talking with Kid and Soul. Black Star was too busy boasting about how 'Christmas isn't Christmas without a star on top of the tree!' then proceeded to try and do a dive jump from the table to the tree. Spirit managed to stop him mid-jump however. I jumped to Silver and landed with a thud.

"Silver, I got your present!" I screamed in his ear.

He lifted his head and looked at me, trying to get his lost air back. "I got yours weeks ago, how comes yours took so long?"

I gave him a meek smile. "I may or may not have...forgotten?" I shrugged.

He shook his head at me before letting it fall back. "You never change, Luna." He commented.

"Good," I said.

"Good?"

"Yeah, good; if I did change then you wouldn't love me. It's not that hard of an explanation."

"HEY GUYS!" Patti jumped on top of me, adding more weight on top of Silver. He let out a pained grunt. "ONLY A FEW MORE HOURS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!" She gave a fist pump to the air. "I'M SO PUMPED!"

Black Star raised his fist as well. "THAT'S THE SPIRIT PATTI, THIS PLACE NEEDS SOME OF BLACK STAR'S TREATMENT. HAVE NO FEAR, YOUR SHINING STAR IS HERE!"

"Guys, keep your voiced down, we're not the only ones who live here y'know!" Maka hissed at them, pulling on Patti's sleeve to get her off us.

"Black Star, please quieten your voice a little, you'll disturb the neighbors!" Tsubaki said to Black Star at the same time Maka scolded them. But, of course, they didn't hear a thing as they had now started to sing together.

Patti stopped singing and jumped on top of Crona. He yelled out in surprise. Poor boy, he was so defenseless. "C'MON CRONA, SING!" She shouted at him.

"Someone help me!" He cried out from under Patti who shook him from side to side, trying to get him to sing along with her.

"C'mon Blair, just one little kiss!" Spirit cooed to Blair, holding a mistletoe in his hand.

Blair jumped onto one of the couches, wearing absolutely nothing. "Uh, uh, uh!" She sang. "Mistletoe's don't count until Christmas day!" Kid literally turned to stone from shock and blood spurted from Soul's nose like a never ending fountain. If someone doesn't put a nozzle in his nose then hes gonna die from extreme blood loss...