"Let me take a good care of you"

"You have already forced me into this, can I refuse?" Replied Shen Wei, smiling.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

"Oh, what a nightmare!" Exclaimed Wang, starting suddenly from sleep, just as the light began to penetrate in dimly through the windows on the shiny morning; and, as she spoke, she caught hold of her husband sleeping next to her with a pale tired face, she swiftly clung to him, frightened and trembling. 

"Babe! When did you come back?" She asked a bit hesitant and worried.

"At dawn" There was a dark shadow around Shen Wei as he looked very sick. His mood was so unusual and creepy, not even glancing at her. Since he left that evening with Zhao Yunlan, she couldn't come to contact him. She hugged him gently before she told him about her dream. Wang knew the rules, she can never ask him what happened or where he was.

"I had a scary nightmare which had haunted me through the whole night, it left impressions that can not be shaken off Shen Wei Ah" She had an instinct of a coming danger lurking in the path of one in whom her life was bound up. She thought Wei is gonna be hurt, she felt dead worried.

"What was it?" He curiously asked finally looking at Wang.

"I saw you laying in the operating room and the doctors were removing your genital organ. Someone was saying that you will never have children. I was crying and trying to reach to you but couldn't. The doctors wore dark blue uniforms and that indicated the many problems and struggles we might have in the future. Babe, I'm so terrified." Wang lingered by Shen Wei's side and clung to him while he was so cold to her having enough troubles already.

"Ah! Before I might forget, Lan Yi gave me the business card of a good gynecologist, wanna go with me and check?" Wang added, tenderly. Being so excited yet had a slight worry regarding the person who gave her this doctor infos.

"You don't want me to divorce you, do you? That woman is my life enemy and you want me to trust her and go see the doctor she suggested? Are you dumb?" Said Wei, kissing his wife, and gently hugged her in order to contain her sadness that was caused by his words. He then got up of the bed and walked to the bathroom. Shen Wei was not acting himself not behaving like the nicest he was.

"Shen Wei Ah! Shen Wei! A lovely creature so beautiful even beyond the common beauty of Angels" For a time a solemn stillness reigned through Mr. Bai's desk. The three men spoken no words but looked each other hoping to understand the long conversations of their eyes. Two faithful men were being trapped with the twins that Mr. Shen Bai hate. A creepy sparkle had passed between Xin Ci, Yunlan and the man with power.

For a brief period, all was deep, iniquitous silence. Suddenly, it was interrupted, at length, by Zhao Yunlan's unrestrained sobs, as he laughed making the men in the same heavy room as him astounded. "You know what your doing right? If you die before you rewrite the will, I will inherit everything" Zhao Yunlan knew something was wrong with this whole unfair game.

"I have no intention of giving it to my family members anyway, if I die while your name is still on the will then have it, I have said this to you countless" The man answered quietly. He lifted his glasses and glanced at Yunlan sharply. His lips curved in a faint smile but he didn't waver or hesitate for a second.   

"You will start working at the company starting tomorrow. I have prepared for a board meeting to announce you as my heir, Xin Ci will teach you and be like your shadow"

Yunlan didn't want any trouble, so he just lowered his head to find his face that was already becoming pale due to fear and anger. His breath was becoming labored, and so he rested his hand on his chest. All Yunlan could think about was his pretty man's reaction as Mr. Bai was undoubtedly serious. He thought all this was just a temporary game to prouve something but this wasn't the case at all.