Chapter 26- Bonus Chapter

Start from the beginning

I find a parking spot fairly quickly, then walk into the restaurant.

"Yuna-San!" I hear my name being called and turn to see my friend waving me down, sitting at an empty table.

"Good morning Shōyō-Kun." I smile brightly, sitting across from him.

"You're finally here." He throws his hands up in the air.

"Why did you come early?" I laugh and he smiles sheepishly.

"I got excited to see everyone." He says. "Thanks for picking me up yesterday from the airport by the way!"

"Don't mention it, I know Kageyama's schedule has been hectic. What did you do when you got home?" I ask, pouring myself a cup of coffee from the pot that sat on the table.

"As soon as I got home I called the coach of the national team. He said he already sent out an invitation for me to play for them. So tomorrow will be my first practice with them! I'll be able to play with Kageyama again." Hinata beams and my eyes widen.

"Wow, Shōyō-Kun that's amazing! Congratulations!" I smile and he laughs.

"After that, I plan to try out for the MSBY Black Jackals as well. So things are starting to look up." He says and I sigh in content.

"Man, isn't it crazy how far everyone's come?" I ask, a feeling of nostalgia coming over me as I look at the boy- no - the man in front of me.

He's taller, skin tanned from playing in the sun all day, and he's fit as hell.

I'm extremely proud of Hinata Shōyō. He deserves all the good things coming to him in life.

"I'm happy I get to see you today, and everyone else's who comes. When I was in Brazil, I felt lonely at first. But I met and made a few friends. I'm really happy to be home though!" He grins and I smile.

I'm about to respond, when a group of people who walk in catch my eye.

Asahi, Nishinoya, and Kageyama all come in at once. Hinata excitedly flags them down, and we both stand up.

"Hey, idiot." Kageyama stands in front of Hinata, hands stuffed into his pockets with a cool look on his face.

"You don't see your own boyfriend in two years and the first thing you say is 'hey, idiot'?" Hinata asks. "You think you're cool or something? Hm?" He asks, holding his arms out wide.

Kageyama stares at him for a moment before breaking out into a grin and enveloping the shorter boy into his arms- almost squeezing the life out of Hinata.

"I missed you. I'm so glad you're finally home." Kageyama admits.

"Yuna-Chan." Asahi looks at me, his eyes bright. "You look...amazing! Wow. You look really good!" He says and I chuckle, giving him a hug.

Noya comes to his side and we hug each other as well before I pull away.

"Thank you, Asahi-San. The perks of having a personal trainer." I laugh, patting my now toned stomach.

After I had Takeshi, I had started to feel bad about myself again.

That's when Hinata had referred me to a guy named Iwaizumi Hajime. He said that although he's an athletic trainer, he'd be happy to help me out since I'm Hinata's friend. I've been seeing him for around two years now, and the results have definitely paid off.

"How are you guys doing? The photos you guys posted of your wedding in Egypt looked beautiful!" I gush and Noya grins.

"We've been having the time of our lives! We might have a small reception here with our family and friends since it was only us two when we got married. If we decide to do that, look out for your invite okay?" Noya smiles at me and I nod.