Panicked he quickly looked around and saw Jisung at his side, sleeping soundly.

Minho was already wearing his pants, and so was Jisung

"Did it happened? Or was Jisung able to ru-" Minho thought before feeling a slight movement coming from Jisung.

"Morningg~" Jisung spoke as he slowly sit upwards, rubbing his sleepy eyes with his hands.

"Hey di-" Before Minho could even ask anything, he stopped.

The answer is there right in front of him. Dark purple marks, bites, every inch of Jisung is pretty much covered.

Without any words left, Minho quickly engulfed Jisung into a warm hug.

He felt guilty.

"Hey~ What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry! I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have let you- you're probably in so much pai-"

"Hey, obviously. You were a literal beast. But it was kinda hot actually." Jisung snickered.

"I actually passed out before you finished." he continued

Minho's eyes widened. More guilt was dropped on him.

"But I woke up, and you were also passed out on top of me. I helped clean you. I also cleaned myself." Jisung smiled lovingly as he pat Minho on the head.

Minho sighed.

"But everything was safe right. I-"

Kriiingg

"Huh, wait let me get that first." Jisung cut off before answering the call.

Minho watched as Jisung stood up after ending it. He wore a simple jacket over his shirt and gave Minho a kissed on the forhead before leaving.

The only words said to him was a simple "I'll go now, love you."

Minho sighed. He should go to work now. Even though he's late.

"Hi, I'm Jisung. I spoke on the phone really early this morning, I'll have to apologise."

"Oh no it's fine, you would of course need to check up on this straight away."

Jisung simply nodded.

"When do you think was the time that gave you the concern of this happening?"

"It was actually about 2 and a half months ago. I ignored it, but because it happened again, I'm afraid it might've affected it."

"Oh! Don't worry it won't. It's really safe." The person reassured.

"Oh that's good to hear."

"Yes, you can start by getting a lot of rest. Maybe you would like to double confirm it with me, rather than the thing you bought?"

"Yes I was actually planning to do that."

"Ok then."

-
"Minho, you're late!" Hyunjin spoke.

"I know, I know."

"Seems like your mind is preoccupied by something else?" Changbin joined.

"Yeh, I'm just confused at something, like I'm not going to doubt but i don't think- did I? No I didn't..right? I mean Jisung would've known-"

"Hey? What are you murmuring about?"