New House

Liza's P.O.V
When I say disappeared, I actually mean disappeared. As the black smoke that had covered me dispersed, a gorgeous house came into view. I could tell that my mother had picked it out. "I did pick it out. Gorgeous, isn't it? It's close to the school you will be going to, buts it's secluded enough so that you can practice your powers and fighting without rousing suspicion from any of our neighbors. If you want, I can have Alecto teach you to drive or we could go into town and try to get accustomed to the mortal way of life. After all, this isn't the underworld." Persephone chuckled. I was still speechless. The house towered over me, not in a dark and evil way like Hade's palace, but in comforting way. It reminds me of when Aunt Hestia would visit and wrap me up in a hug. My mother snapped her fingers and my luggage disappeared to the Gods know where, I was assuming my room. She led me to the front door and opened it, revealing a gorgeous front room. Needless to say, I was in love with the house. Afterwards, my mother led me up the staircase and down the hall, to a set of white double doors. I was left speechless as she opened them, revealing a gorgeous blue, cream, and gold room. Mother left as I ran to two more doors on the side of my room. They opened to an ensuite bathroom and walk in closet. I may have been raised by Hades, but I was also raised by Persephone.